cup final day - london based blues

I was at the Pride last time around but have managed to scrounge a ticket for the game this time. It seems many other London Blues have done the same.
Why not head to the ground and see what you can pick up. DD said else where if you want to get in you will.
There may not be another opportunity like this again for years.

Time will pass me by said:
I was at the Pride last time around but have managed to scrounge a ticket for the game this time. It seems many other London Blues have done the same.
Why not head to the ground and see what you can pick up. DD said else where if you want to get in you will.

Exactly No excuse not to be there tomorrow, London blues looking for a pub to watch the game in!!! Get to the ground, will be loads of briefs knocking around. If you can't get in this game, its probably best you are armchair supporters

All those using the underground tommorro look at TFL website as there are a lot of engineering works over the weekend.<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 3:45 pm --<br /><br />All those using the underground tommorro look at TFL website as there are a lot of engineering works over the weekend.

hedkandi said:
All those using the underground tommorro look at TFL website as there are a lot of engineering works over the weekend.

-- Fri May 10, 2013 3:45 pm --

All those using the underground tommorro look at TFL website as there are a lot of engineering works over the weekend.

Most of the engineering work is on Sunday this weekend. All the lines serving wembley are fine.

blueballoon said:
Time will pass me by said:

Exactly No excuse not to be there tomorrow, London blues looking for a pub to watch the game in!!! Get to the ground, will be loads of briefs knocking around. If you can't get in this game, its probably best you are armchair supporters
What if we can't simply fucking afford it ? Twat.

Will stick my neck on the line here and say will be at The Albion, Ludgate Circus. Round the corner from The Anchor, corner of Fleet Street-Blackfriars

tueartsboots said:
What if we can't simply fucking afford it ? Twat.

Will stick my neck on the line here and say will be at The Albion, Ludgate Circus. Round the corner from The Anchor, corner of Fleet Street-Blackfriars

Agreed with the first point. I'm really struggling after the FA Cup Final having shelled out £85 for my ticket. Thankfully I've got no travel costs aside from sticking £3+ on my Oystercard.

How come you're going back to The Albion? The game is on normal TV which means any Pub with a screen can show it. The Albion were poor for the Community Shield and a Pint was over £4. It soon adds up. Seriously, CADs in Paddington was a laugh for the Derby. Cheap and cheerful with a fun crowd. If I don't renew my Seasoncard (looking probable) then I'd be up for going there more often.

Lads,

What has been decided on pub location in the end?

I was in the Anchor* for the title win and it was awesome, so going to hedge my bets back there. Although they don't do Sky games anymore, I'm thinking they'll still have it on ITV on their big screen.

Let me know if the London blues head anywhere en masse. If not, see you in the Anchor!

Bianchi.

*Blue Anchor pub, Chancery Lane

I have been persuaded to go to CADs bar in Paddington. The Blue Anchor is too much of a risk. Remember when the TV signal cut out during the QPR game?! Come to Paddington, the more the merrier.

tueartsboots said:
Blue Anchor is CLOSED. Some of us are heading to the Albion, Ludgate Circus nr Blackfriars

Completely closed? I had thought they only opened during the week now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.