tossers in 541

Tom_mcfc said:
I'm a top blue but that isn't the point here everyone is focussing on me being a top top blue instead of thuggish behaviour from fellow blues

how do you become a top top blue? is there courses and tests to take, are your emails and season tickets addressed to tom 'top top' blue? is it on your cv or do you have TTB abbreviated after your name?

i want to go from being a blue to being a top blue and eventually a top top blue ;)

Can anyone enlighten me and many others what the Chilean Zelda lookalike (Terrahawks) would bring to this club or is it just a case of AOB Mancini?

My sources are telling me that he is a top top blue because not only did he go to York away but he actually walked there and back.

Calm down lads... Tom's got a bit confused that's all...

He means he's got a blue top.

When he buys another one (off ebay), he have another blue top. Blue top top.

See, easy explanation.

BTW Tom... I was in 541 and it was sound.

You're a tosser Tom - You probably watched the game on telly.

at wembley in a cup final shouting the name of a new manager you have only ever seen mentioned in the press, and you don't like the fact people react to it?

you sound like the tosser to me. top tosser

You dont just become a top blue you have to earn it.

if you was in 541 you would of heard it mate so must of been you sat watching it on tv, probably painted 541 on your wall to make it realistic.

Disagree with my comments fait enough im not going to react like the mongy blues yesterday but regardless is threatening other blues acceptable whatever got said?

Tom_mcfc said:
Disagree with my comments fait enough im not going to react like the mongy blues yesterday but regardless is threatening other blues acceptable whatever got said?

No it's not mate. Don't let them wind you up.

Two guys were kicking off in 538 then another two were at it on the stairs on the way out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.