Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
LoveCity said:
From Oliver Kay (Times):

The mistake would be to think that Roberto Mancini is losing his job because only first place is good enough for Manchester City these days.

This was not a kneejerk reaction to defeat in the FA Cup Final on Saturday evening or to finishing as runners-up in the Barclays Premier League. It is not a decision that has been made lightly or impulsively. It is a decision that has been months in the making. All season long the City hierarchy has had reservations and pained discussions about Mancini.

So why the fuck did they give him 5!! 5 fucking years! Then in the same breath not back him in the transfer market last summer. I didn't think he'd be here for 5 years but seems pretty strange the decision to fuck him off was made months ago.

Not aimed at you btw.

I believe (seem to recall) that there were several 'breaks' included in that deal, allowing either side to sever the deal with minimal compensation paid by City.

LoveCity said:
From Oliver Kay (Times):

The mistake would be to think that Roberto Mancini is losing his job because only first place is good enough for Manchester City these days.

This was not a kneejerk reaction to defeat in the FA Cup Final on Saturday evening or to finishing as runners-up in the Barclays Premier League. It is not a decision that has been made lightly or impulsively. It is a decision that has been months in the making. All season long the City hierarchy has had reservations and pained discussions about Mancini.
"All season long"

So their initial reservations and discussions where based on what?

Holy wow. WOW.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mancini-unleashes-wrath-citys-pr-3661001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... pr-3661001</a>

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
kp789 said:
Why we shouldnt sack Mancini

<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/66017216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/66017216</a>

Okay, so eh, that made me cry. Thank you.

Don't go Bobby...

BKFH1M_CIAAjq24.jpg:large

Mancini gets the black spot. Blind "Brian" Pugh has been carrying it about since last summer according to Prestwich Blue.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Maybe Pellegrini is telling the truth and the press are barking up the wrong tree. i.e. Mancini will be sacked But it is Mourinho who is coming. ;-)

Wouldn't that be sweet? Could that be way itv cut him off so abruptly in his post match interview? Probably not but imagine the fall out from the swamp if this was the case.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Maybe Pellegrini is telling the truth and the press are barking up the wrong tree. i.e. Mancini will be sacked But it is Mourinho who is coming. ;-)

Wouldn't that be sweet? Could that be way itv cut him off so abruptly in his post match interview? Probably not but imagine the fall out from the swamp if this was the case.

I know its been a poor season (find it strange to call it a poor season finnishing 2nd and being in the final of the FA Cup) but this is the same manager that won the FA Cup in his first full season and then his 2nd full season won the Prem which was a year or two earlier than orginally planned!!

I feel he has earned at least one more season to prove he can get back to winning ways again. I think he has been harshly treated by the media ever since he has arrived and up untill now dealt with the pressures well.

I feel he has been let down this season by players (except Zaba) and the people above him to help him bring in his targets which none of the main ones clearly came.

Looks like this new fella is comming in I just hope there are no drastic changes of players we cant start over again!!

sam-caddick said:
I would be astonished to see Mancini sacked before the season is finished.

Just a draw at Reading will seal second place, so Mancini should most certainly be in charge for that game at least in my opinion.

I hope Mancini takes us to the cleaners and demands full payment for the last 4 years of his contract. He will get it too - by tomorrow I reckon. There is no way he will be in charge by Sunday. 42,000 City fans chanting his name while the hierachy squirm in their seats? Won't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.