Our New Manager

George Hannah

Better get him in soon or we we'll be in big trouble. Presumably Roberto's retinue are packing their bags and the whole show will be in limbo. It's at times like these that players are likely make bad decisions about their future - they need a clear direction as soon as possible. Fans too of course.

If there's been a night of the long knives last night then I think we might see Chappy as assistant manager tonight with Brandon the kit boy as GK coach. Sharon will also be doubling up as physio.

George Hannah said:
Better get him in soon or we we'll be in big trouble. Presumably Roberto's retinue are packing their bags and the whole show will be in limbo. It's at times like these that players are likely make bad decisions about their future - they need a clear direction as soon as possible. Fans too of course.
it would be good if some so called fans make a rash decision not to support/follow city again !!

Chances of Pellegrini turning us down? If Barcelona want a new manager, if he wants to stay at Malaga, if he doesn't want to move to England or specifically Manchester, there's a good chance any of these could be true.

IF so we need to make sure we've got a few back up plans in place.

George Hannah said:
Tolmie says he's heard it's not Pelligrini - Scottyboi's relations say Klopp is at the airport - this thread could take an entirely new direction!

Ancelotti

in 48 hours we'll find out !

Бравый Дератизатор said:
No need to hurry
I would say that's not the case. It's not someting that needs to be rushed but i would say it is something that needs to happen soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.