It's true, the 11.20AM Train Was packed With Cockney Reds...

Walkbustaxi said:
As soon as we got on the M40 at 10am yesterday we spotted cars full of red shirts and scarfs.

Highlights included the jag with a rag flag on each door, the coach full of Chinese reds, the Toyota MR2 convertible with rag plates, decals and scarfs tied around the headrests and my personal favourite the 'Marshall's of Leighton Buzzard, Hemel Hempstead and Milton Keynes' coach full of the twats.

We had a good laugh to be honest on the way back in the car we played a game called 'spot the biggest plastic!' It wasn't easy I can tell you.
The winner was a BMW 3 series who had just about everything 'yoo-'nited' you could imagine hanging from each and every window. There was scarves at both the back and on the FRONT dashboard! The driver was wearing a 'Van Persie' shirt. The number plates of the car had the club crest on them (I kid you not) and his personalised registration plate was..... RIOON UTM (or similar).
Comical just doesn't do it justice....

We were on the 10.20!
That was crammed with vermin too!!

We got some nasty stares in our blue jackets n scarfs! And 4 lads at a table kept giggling at us!

We was shitting it

mcfc-mike said:
We were on the 10.20!
That was crammed with vermin too!!

We got some nasty stares in our blue jackets n scarfs! And 4 lads at a table kept giggling at us!

We was shitting it

Haha me & my daughter were on that train & even though I warned her in advance she was stunned at how many there were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.