Anyone interested in Citizens Suite Hospitality for Norwich?

Impeccable One

Stuck in Netherlands, LOST/STOLEN Passport ! :(

Face Value was 240 quid, if someone could use it for 100 quid, PM me.

I can provide you with reference number and my name and club will allow you to pickup ticket at ground.

Impeccable One said:
Stuck in Netherlands, LOST/STOLEN Passport ! :(

Face Value was 240 quid, if someone could use it for 100 quid, PM me.

I can provide you with reference number and my name and club will allow you to pickup ticket at ground.

if only we have joined the schengen agreement you be on your way with or with your passport it made travel much easier in the EU except for the brits :-(

and before some piles in with the UKIP line about illegals ect our borders are shot now so why pretend we can do anything about them

More of Thatchers legacy this poor fan from the Netherlands has to miss the last game of the season because of her little England mentality

good news though not long now before Cameron sacks the vile Gove and Homophobic Hammond and the Tory civil war recommences the winners will be the British public

SORTED ..... have found a willing beneficiary.

FYI : I'm a Brit, who lives in Florida, stranded in Amsterdam due to a lost/stolen passport.

British Consul says they provide temporary paperwork to get back to UK, AFTER approval from London.

Monday is a holiday in Holland, so nothing until Tuesday at the earliest, if HRH's bureaucrats get on the case.

TCIB said:
According to reports you just crossed the afghani border with 40 kilo's of pure heroin mate, see you in 30-40 years.

on anther subject were averaging 55 - 62 occasionslly 70 but never lower that 53 GBs with talk talk on fibre its good m8 and cheaper than plusnet and BT if blue moan moved over we could all post 24/7 lol

Impeccable One said:
SORTED ..... have found a willing beneficiary.

FYI : I'm a Brit, who lives in Florida, stranded in Amsterdam due to a lost/stolen passport.

British Consul says they provide temporary paperwork to get back to UK, AFTER approval from London.

Monday is a holiday in Holland, so nothing until Tuesday at the earliest, if HRH's bureaucrats get on the case.

Fuck HRH's lot ? you may as well buy a sodding house mate and get learning Dutch.

Is that from an isp thread John ? sorry had a smoke.

70GB a month usage you mean bud ?. I left my drftpd setup running to my private home net which is 3 x 120Mbps virgin lines.
That dragged down 478GB last night from my main archive in .nl, so any capped packs would be no good for me.

May as well make use of the connections i am paying for at my ex's eh :D

Or have i misread and just talked bollocks the last 2 paragraphs ? hehe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.