the i'm not renewing thread

this might be the season where the straw breaks the camels back...cost of petrol and lack of atmosphere at most games might just swing it...the often stupid kick off times.....the fa taking the piss again.....that fa cup final might have just finished me off (the 'experience' not the result)....I'm not bothered if I never go there again so the loyalty points won't matter so much...

not falling out of love with City but maybe getting less enjoyment from going to each and every game right now if I'm honest and still the prices outstrip inflation while disposable income continues to drop for your average working person....the lad has gone up a price bracket too and that will hurt....

no doubt a wonderful season of swashbuckling football under Pellegrini would change things lol

50/50

Has anyone changed their mind about renewing because City are no longer offering the monthly Direct Debit through Zebra? I thought there might be more made of that because it seemed a popular thing.

I won't be renewing, my ticket has gone from 650ish to 715. Struggled to make hardly any games this season due to family commitments and with no easy way to sell the tickets on, im out.

Im really undecided what to do about renewing.

Cost of the season ticket is not the problem, its the travel costs from Scotland and all the rearranged games making travel even more difficult and costly that is my problem. Added to that, the time I am away from the family with young kids also makes it difficult. Its the price of success I suppose, but the price to me each season is getting higher and higher and I've estimated next season were I to renew would cost me conservatively £3000 and thats not including if potential trips to Wembley etc.

If I dont renew before June 3rd, I wont be renewing at all - I've a lot to think about like a lot of blues out there.

Even if STs are value in comparison to other clubs no one should ever accept a price rise. It just encourages clubs to do it again. Oh how I wish we were more like the Germans (never thought I'd say that) who have mass protests against the suggestion of £5 price hikes.

I'm in two minds this season.....I think I'll bin it off and save my money to buy overpriced tickets for our annual trips to Wembley. This year its been disheartening watching non season ticket holders go to the semi and the final after getting tickets from various non official sources and fans like me and my daughter who narrowly missed out because of financial and loyalty points restraints. Sorry rant over ;)

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I'm in two minds this season.....I think I'll bin it off and save my money to buy overpriced tickets for our annual trips to Wembley. This year its been disheartening watching non season ticket holders go to the semi and the final after getting tickets from various non official sources and fans like me and my daughter who narrowly missed out because of financial and loyalty points restraints. Sorry rant over ;)
join the FA Cup scheme

squirtyflower said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
join the FA Cup scheme
I can hardly afford the basic s/c!

What a load of old bollocks.

If you love City and you can get to the match, you'll go. A seasoncard is the cheapest and most convenient way to see every home game. The DD payment scheme is a Godsend.

I've already renewed our three seasoncards (Adult + two kids) in CB3. We'll just do without something else to make sure Mrs Lavinda can pay for them (again) ;)

We travel from Norfolk to games - A near 400-mile round trip... Around 50 quid's worth of fuel + parking, food etc and W&T on the car. We only missed the WBA game this year, due to a work commitment. The kids didn't speak to me for two days.

A season's worth of MCFC home games for the same price as a week or two on some overrated beach...

I could live without the expense of going to Wembley again but I can't imagine not renewing our seasoncards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.