The 'I AM' renewing thread

Renewed as soon as I could. Really looking forward to next season. The more I read up on Pellegrini / Isco / Navas (bar the agoraphobia) & others we are linked too, the more I'm convinced we're in for a bright future.

renewing on friday, going to re-locate to the padded seats on level 2 if possible fancy a change from colin bell level 3, cup schemes also being signed up again, DD scheme very tempting as there is 3 of us,

i wasn't at york away either

cleavers said:
I think I'll give it another year, but be warned City if its 10% every year, then its not sustainable.
I've been out of work since Christmas after being laid off, but still have redundancy money and so will be renewing this time. However, a 10% hike hurts, that can't be denied, and if this becomes an annual thing then I'll be looking to relocate at the very least next year.
Thanks Platini, you absolute uber-****.

I'll be there....what would I do with my Saturdays without going to watch the mighty blues, will NEVER leave until the grim reaper comes calling!!!

Changed my mind. I will be renewing now and will happily pay whatever City charge me for my season card . Looking to relocate to a more expensive area of the ground. The sooner all these unemployed , poor fans get priced out the better. Hope City introduce a nice champagne bar to compliment the Jamie Oliver restaurant?

Renewed yesterday. Although £535 is a bit steep for me, the fact you can spread the payment via DD is a huge help.

Also, for a 'top four' club, the price is competitive compared to what the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and the Rags charge for similar seats.

cleavers said:
I think I'll give it another year, but be warned City if its 10% every year, then its not sustainable.

me too, I still think platinum is a way of finding out what people are willing to pay, if everyone went gold this time around they'd realise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.