Yes or No. Do you think we'll win the PL next season?

If the rumours are true that we'll sign Fernandinho and Isco but losing Tevez with Pelle the boss, Chelsea recalling Essien, signing Schurle with Mourinho the boss and Moysey replacing Fergie and signing Fellani then I can't see us finishing top 2 but with some decent signings then maybe, I see Chelsea as faveys.

No.

1. Every United player will make an extra effort to make sure there ISNT a Ferguson hangover and to make sure they dont let purple nose down after his big speech.

2. We will have a new manager and a different squad. Every team takes a year to gel when things change dramatically.

4. Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs (providing Bale stays) will all be stronger next year. I especially fear Chelsea. Their squad will have gelled and they are bound to make another few signings.

5. We WILL go further in the Champions League next year. That can only hinder league form in that latter stages of the season.

Im not being negative. Im just looking at our performance over the last 2 years and looking to see whether it will be better or worse. With all the changes happening, I cant see it improving a great deal. And if United perform to the same level as they did this year, and the other improve, I just cant see us winning the league. What im hoping for is just more of a 'good feeling' around the club. Happy players, happy staff, less negative stories in the media, les reports of unrest in the club etc etc.

Yes -just

Citys main threat will be Chelsea, I just don't think Moyes will be able to replicate the success with that squad.

MP will take off the blinkers and we'll see the type of football players such as silva, aguero and yaya will thrive on, this balanced with the potential signings of Cavani, isco and Fernandinho and we'll be hard to beat - you could be looking at all types of scorings records!

No
We'll be fortunate to qualify for the Europa League

united
Chelsea
Tottenham
Arsenal
Liverpool
West Ham
Sunderland
City
Everton
Newcastle
Swansea
West Brom
Southampton
Norwich
Aston Villa
Cardiff
Stoke
Fulham
Watford (if promoted)
Hull
Crystal Palace (if promoted)

Yes.

Next season should be the most open PL ever, anyone from five and I predict City by a point...<br /><br />-- Tue May 21, 2013 12:02 pm --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
No

united
Chelsea
Tottenham
Arsenal
Liverpool
West Ham
Sunderland
City
Everton
Newcastle
Swansea
West Brom
Southampton
Norwich
Aston Villa
Cardiff
Stoke
Fulham
Watford (if promoted)
Hull

Hi Clarkie, how are you?

Yes.

They'll find that desire they had 2 years ago and with Cavani, we'll be magnificent.

Yes - but depends on the signings we will make. If Cavani and Isco are amongst them, yes.

The Pink Panther said:
No

united
Chelsea
Tottenham
Arsenal
Liverpool
West Ham
Sunderland
City
Everton
Newcastle
Swansea
West Brom
Southampton
Norwich
Aston Villa
Cardiff
Stoke
Fulham
Watford (if promoted)
Hull

Hmm - don't forget Villa have a talented young team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.