Grazie Mancini - The Gazetta Ad goes to print!

Well, this has all escalated quickly, every news outlet in the world is covering us!

Pleased to announce that we are donating the remaining £400 to Jumpspace later today.

Brilliant effort, blues.

prestwichblue92 said:
Well, this has all escalated quickly, every news outlet in the world is covering us!

Pleased to announce that we are donating the remaining £400 to Jumpspace later today.

Brilliant effort, blues.

can i have your autograph now your famous worldwide :)

Massive thanks to Adam for sorting this out and like others I'm glad it was every day fans that made this happen. Wouldn't quite have the warm feeling it's generating now if someone chipped in with a bucket load.

Can't wait to get my email with it in so I can get it printed and framed!

prestwichblue92 said:

Brilliant effort, blues.

A heartfelt thanks to those who put our charity forward. I can't tell you how grateful we are, and I can assure you that this kind donation will go towards improving the lives of disabled children across Greater Manchester. The generosity of City fans - as ever - knows no bounds.

Love from me, Paul and everyone at Jump Space xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.