Grazie Mancini - The Gazetta Ad goes to print!

blueste41 said:
I work for WHSmith, I have arranged for a number of stores to hopefully have (very limited) stock of this edition tomorrow. I say hopefully as foreign newspapers have a tendency to arrive a day late or not at all! I will post an update on availability tomorrow.

The stores are-

Altrincham, Ashton, Bolton, Bury, Manchester Arndale, Manchester west one, Oldham, Middleton, Rochdale, Sale, Stretford, Trafford and Stockport.

Stock will be available to personal callers to the stores on a first come first served basis. Please note- we cannot take payment over the phone nor can we reserve stock.

I doubt we will be able to meet demand but at least a few people will be able to get hold of a copy....I got as many copies as I could!

Will there be any copies in any of the branches in Norwich??!! (There wasn't today!!)

CTID1988 said:
Already becoming another "York away", a knob at work reckons he donated £10, "there was a collection bucket in the city store".... He must of thrown a tenner in the paper bin

Lol.

ctidcarl said:
blueste41 said:
I work for WHSmith, I have arranged for a number of stores to hopefully have (very limited) stock of this edition tomorrow. I say hopefully as foreign newspapers have a tendency to arrive a day late or not at all! I will post an update on availability tomorrow.

The stores are-

Altrincham, Ashton, Bolton, Bury, Manchester Arndale, Manchester west one, Oldham, Middleton, Rochdale, Sale, Stretford, Trafford and Stockport.

Stock will be available to personal callers to the stores on a first come first served basis. Please note- we cannot take payment over the phone nor can we reserve stock.

I doubt we will be able to meet demand but at least a few people will be able to get hold of a copy....I got as many copies as I could!

Will there be any copies in any of the branches in Norwich??!! (There wasn't today!!)

Unfortunately not, given the small allocation I could get I had to allocate to the Manchester stores.

brilliant effort by all you Blues and Adam the organiser of course! - and the perfect tonic to remind ourselves about why it is such a special club to be part of - by the fans, for the fans (to nick the kotk quote) - is the fund still open to send donations to the charity, or do we send it to jump space direct? many thanks and congratulations again, proud of each and everyone of you - ctwd / happy to be blue

blueste41 said:
ctidcarl said:
blueste41 said:

The stores are-

Unfortunately not, given the small allocation I could get I had to allocate to the Manchester stores.

Fairplay bud, thanks for the reply.

I've emailed WH Smith on the off chance there may be one available somewhere!!

In the meantime, I've got my PDF. File to look forward to in an email!!

(casually announcing I was one of the 800......... York away - pah, that is soooooo last year!!)

awaydayblue said:
brilliant effort by all you Blues and Adam the organiser of course! - and the perfect tonic to remind ourselves about why it is such a special club to be part of - by the fans, for the fans (to nick the kotk quote) - is the fund still open to send donations to the charity, or do we send it to jump space direct? many thanks and congratulations again, proud of each and everyone of you - ctwd / happy to be blue

Fund is still open until later this week so if you do want to donate to Jumpspace please feel free to send them through to the GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com and it will be passed to them as part of this fund. Currently Jumpspace will be receiving a contribution of over £400 from City fans and that figure is still growing.

so how many 'platinum' twenty quidder's were there?
presumably not as many as the 'gold' ten quidders and the 'blue' five quidders?
were there any 'superbia' tonners?

I wear my Platinum badge with pride! :-)

which also means I paid for 15sq mm of the page - about the size of the inside of this 'O'

Brilliant idea and this will be a part of our history in years to come.
I wonder if anything canbe arranged to order copies in bulk, I'm sure there'd be loads of takers.

lanzablue said:
Brilliant idea and this will be a part of our history in years to come.
I wonder if anything canbe arranged to order copies in bulk, I'm sure there'd be loads of takers.

See email that has just gone out to all contributors. We are trying - the demand for an original copy of the paper is just incredible.

If they are available - we will get them.

BLYmZ6WCMAEW_Si.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.