Isco

M24 Citizen said:
BlueForever123 said:
Lets all have a disco
Silva, Navas, Isco
Na na na na

Me and my 6 yr old have been singing this today. Hope we can sing it next season

That's class!

Make it happen Pelle!

How about :-

Lets all have a Disco
Silva, Navas, Isco
Ya Ya Ya Ya

Seems obvious phonetically :)

hgblue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Isco, nevas, di maria and pepe??

I'd have 3 of that 4 with the exception of di maria, reckon he'd flop bigger than my dick at seeing fern cottons minge...

Pepe may be a twat but he would comfortably slot in next to Vin and we don't have to rush on nasty, who IMO will be better than the pair put together in 18 months!

The inertia of signings is gathering pace, we could theoretically have half a new team within the next 2 weeks, just hope fernandinho is closed, him and yaya will be the best partnership in Europe should it happen!

Totally agree with all of that mate, but Cavani's the one that makes us CL contenders if we can bring him here.

Agree also dude, been told countless times over the last 2/3 months that cavani is happening but something at the moment doesn't sit right, personally I'd go all out on Benteke should it not materialise, young, hungry and again doesn't have to be over used!!

hgblue said:

I'd have 3 of that 4 with the exception of di maria, reckon he'd flop bigger than my dick at seeing fern cottons minge...

Pepe may be a twat but he would comfortably slot in next to Vin and we don't have to rush on nasty, who IMO will be better than the pair put together in 18 months!

The inertia of signings is gathering pace, we could theoretically have half a new team within the next 2 weeks, just hope fernandinho is closed, him and yaya will be the best partnership in Europe should it happen!

Totally agree with all of that mate, but Cavani's the one that makes us CL contenders if we can bring him here.

Agree also dude, been told countless times over the last 2/3 months that cavani is happening but something at the moment doesn't sit right, personally I'd go all out on Benteke should it not materialise, young, hungry and again doesn't have to be over used!!

personally think we are being played like a fiddle by Cavanis camp, what worries me is who is the number 2 choice?

NQCitizen said:

Those two would still be miles off Schweinsteiger Martinez.

You think? You're using yaya under the present regime and set up, what fernandinho does is allow yaya to have a higher line and thus not have to collapse after a high intensity attack, if you're familiar with fernandinho he covers ground like shergar, de Jong on speed and the playing ability to match in attack, those two would physically batter Martinez and schweinsteiger and also completely keep them pinned in (IMO of course).....

The Ox said:
M24 Citizen said:
BlueForever123 said:
Lets all have a disco
Silva, Navas, Isco
Na na na na

Me and my 6 yr old have been singing this today. Hope we can sing it next season

That's class!

Make it happen Pelle!

How about :-

Lets all have a Disco
Silva, Navas, Isco
Ya Ya Ya Ya

Seems obvious phonetically :)

Of course! Obvious when you use words like phonetically!

I don't know what phonetically means

Pepe is a disaster waiting to happen every time he sets foot on the pitch and navas is really hit and miss....de maria is decent tho. Wouldn't swap Carlos for him unless we def have cavani.....

hgblue said:

I reckon Mourinho's got wind of Cavani to City and thrown his toys out of the pram. He might be a twat, but he's not stupid, and he knows that if we get Cavani he can kiss goodbye to the title next season. Still, I'm not sure why Cavani would choose Chelsea over us, and I'm not sure why Napoli would choose Torres over Dzeko, so I'm still hopeful.

hgblue said:
hgblue said:

I reckon Mourinho's got wind of Cavani to City and thrown his toys out of the pram. He might be a twat, but he's not stupid, and he knows that if we get Cavani he can kiss goodbye to the title next season. Still, I'm not sure why Cavani would choose Chelsea over us, and I'm not sure why Napoli would choose Torres over Dzeko, so I'm still hopeful.

The saving grace is they need to shift Torres and subsidise him in the process, personally can't see it, dzeco much more desirable in that respect.... I'd say at present we're still favourites with regards a new team for cavani but it's not beyond the realms of possibility he stays, I have a hunch, and it's only a hunch, that it's purposely being kept back as an impact statement for when MP arrives, if so game on!!

NQCitizen said:

Those two would still be miles off Schweinsteiger Martinez.

You think? You're using yaya under the present regime and set up, what fernandinho does is allow yaya to have a higher line and thus not have to collapse after a high intensity attack, if you're familiar with fernandinho he covers ground like shergar, de Jong on speed and the playing ability to match in attack, those two would physically batter Martinez and schweinsteiger and also completely keep them pinned in (IMO of course).....

I'd have intercourse with Thatchers corpse to get Schweinsteiger in our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.