Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
jauganaut said:
simonmdm said:
Hmm, I'm not sure about him. The £15M being touted about seems quite a bit for a 30 year old center back but he does have European experience and could be good for us.

How you can want a man like this in our team is absolutely beyond me.
This guy is the devil reincarnated.
That he still plays football is testament to the existence of evil forces.
God save us. Lol

I can't stand the **** either, dispicable bastard.

He is a mourinho type player, and i pray he goes to chelsea, with that load of cunts he will be right at home

jauganaut said:
simonmdm said:
Hmm, I'm not sure about him. The £15M being touted about seems quite a bit for a 30 year old center back but he does have European experience and could be good for us.

God save us. Lol

Why is Aguero not lambasted for his 'ANGIN' tackle on Luiz?

Head in the sand? Alright if you're a blue?

Personally I'd love to see him come here as long as he promised to trample all over Van Persies hamstrings.

I also personally witnessed Aguero get sent off for spitting at a player when Atletico played Bolton at the Reebok as well..

Fact is he's a Blue and if Pepe becomes a blue, guaranteed we'll learn to love him!

He'll be a Tw*t, but he'll be our Tw*t

Vidic and Ferdinand 5 years ago were a fantastic pairing

Kompany and Pepe would be a fantastic pairing, Nastasic is promising but sometimes last season I felt like Kompany was compensating for Nastys lack of presence, trying too hard maybe?

Pepe doesn't lack presence

Seasideblue said:
jauganaut said:
simonmdm said:

God save us. Lol

Not keen then ?

I'm as keen as a goat going to slaughter.
Don't get me wrong, he can defend.
But even you have seen the things he has done.
I am an avid football watcher, so I see Pepe a lot and he is not cut out for premer league football, he doesn't have the temperament for it.
Imagine him being knocked around by Benteke; he'll gouge the kid's eye out.

ponyntrap said:
jauganaut said:
simonmdm said:

God save us. Lol

Personally I'd love to see him come here as long as he promised to trample all over Van Persies hamstrings.

I also personally witnessed Aguero get sent off for spitting at a player when Atletico played Bolton at the Reebok as well..

Fact is he's a Blue and if Pepe becomes a blue, guaranteed we'll learn to love him!

You have no idea who Pepe is and have not watched him if you can even dare compare him with Aguero.
Your comparison is absolutely ridiculous and i'll let you find out why yourself

should have a lifetime ban from football. an absolute no for me, and is one i'll refuse to cheer for.

Will Pepe not come with a hefty transfer fee??? How much are we going to end up spending this summer!?? Say: Isco 25 mill, Navas 25 mill, Cavani 30 mill, Ferdandinho 20 mill, Thiago 20 mill - 110mill, then what ever Pepe costs? I can't see us obtaining all these targets, if we did i reckon my balls would burst! lol, Also, would we have to shift quite a few players off the wage bill? Mightened be too difficult to do so actually, if Dzeko, Barry, Lescott, Sinclair and maybe Nasri were shifted on.

Still, dreamland stuff!

jauganaut said:
ponyntrap said:
jauganaut said:
God save us. Lol

You have no idea who Pepe is and have not watched him if you can even dare compare him with Aguero.

I'm not comparing them, just pointing out there is a ruthless streak in alot of players.

Bet you would have taken Zidane at City.. Cheeky head butts and all...

We're a football club looking to acquire top Players which he is, not a Buddhist commune looking for a new Gandhi.

I'll judge him on how he performs for Man City if he joins thanks

ponyntrap said:
jauganaut said:
ponyntrap said:

I'm not comparing them, just pointing out there is a ruthless streak in alot of players.

Bet you would have taken Zidane at City.. Cheeky head butts and all...

We're a football club looking to acquire top Players which he is, not a Buddhist commune looking for a new Gandhi.

I'll judge him on how he performs for Man City if he joins thanks

But, but, he eats new born babies you know? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.