Paul Lake leaves Manchester City

There are a lot of bad personalities in football (mainly at the swamp) but Paul is such a decent and likeable bloke - all the very best Lakey, and it was great to have seen you at TC's funeral

A playing career cruelly cut short - a great ambassador for City in recent years - author of a football book many a notch above the usual offerings and comes across as a great bloke. I was lucky enough to listen to him and briefly meet him at a Halifax and District branch meeting a couple of years ago. I'm sure he won't be a stranger to City in the future, he seems too passionate about our club for that and is held in great regard by all of us. Good luck in pastures new.

Good luck Paul. A great career cut tragically short, and has been a great ambassador for the club in recent years.

Deserves all our best wishes.

Lakey.

Can anyone shed any light on Paul Lakes position at the club? I'm hearing an opportunity arose that he couldn't turn down.
Shame if true, I love the passion he has for our club. A great ambassador and talks with great intelligence about the game.

Re: Lakey.

He has left the club, took a job with the premier league, not sure what the actual role is though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.