the relocation window.

fathellensbellend said:
hi, can anyone tell me what letter row is the the back of the north stand upper, or can anyone post a seat planner, with individual seats from the north stand upper, (not needing the availability, just to see where the potential seats are)

relocated today to row r of family stand upper which i was told was the back row.

Wafty Cranker said:
chris8910 said:
Wafty Cranker said:
I've just moved to 210 too. Is 210 safe from the clutches of the corporate section?

at the moment it is yes...some great people where i sat got along with everyone same faces every week but i fear they will all get priced out. i have got out just in time, i didnt want to risk another season then not being able to move. but its a great section (best view in the ground in my opinion)

I used to sit there years ago but gave my ticket up after the Pearce season, so glad to be back in there. For price/atmosphere/view, it's easily the best spot in the ground for my money. Just hoping it doesn't become a corporate section any time soon with being level 2.

yeah i personally think it is too which is why i wanted to stay in the same area. i just wasnt willing to pay the money which is why i moved, but if i couldnt have moved i would have still been there. well everything is in place i reckon for it to become corporate but i dont think it will be for another few seasons yet

Tattooedcityfan said:
relocated from row a in 109 to row n in 110, already been told bad move as only one more season before 110 turns like 109 and no standing, anybody else heard this?

Not heard this bud, although it wouldn't surprise me but you've moved to Row N, which should be further back to be ignored by the fat lesbians from showsec who as you'll know from being in Row A - tend to pick on the vulnerable closer to them.

I can't honestly see 109 being as atmospheric as it has been recently, if alot of new fans come in or tourists vacate the empty seats etc etc.
Maybe this is what the club wanted? my seat was upped to £740 (from £500) so another excuse to leave 109.

I'm happy with my new seat, in the corner of 111, close to a few mates, won't get wet there (and saved £155)<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:38 am --<br /><br />
mancityscot said:
What time in the morning does the ticket office line open? Anyone?

9am

I was on hold for TWO + A HALF hours then got cut off !
Drove to ground and waited 2 minutes to be seen to and job done in less than 5, so there you go.
The girl did say that relocation will be available for a few more days. I was worried because they advertised only 9am - 5pm yesterday.

If you are relocating and there is 4 of you can you do it with just supporter numbers etc or does each person need to be there?

big blueballs said:
If you are relocating and there is 4 of you can you do it with just supporter numbers etc or does each person need to be there?
Supporter numbers and possibly another confirmation such as a post code or something. My brother did it yesterday for me so it doesn't need to be in person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.