Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

zeven said:
NoahCity said:
kp789 said:
So are you thinking Isco and Navas will be playing more centrally? If we really are going for the 4-3-3 model then I can see their being 2 distinct ways to go about it. Play with two forward wide men able to either beat the man, cross it to the central striker or play it centrally toward a three man midfield of Fernandinho/Rodwell , Yaya and Barry/Milner/Garcia. Alternatively, we play with 2 or even 3 'strikers' up front so Tevez, Dzeko and Aguero or perhaps, 2 'strikers' and a wider player such as Silva/Isco/Navas and then have 2 holding players and an advanced playmaker type in Silva or Nasri, perhaps even Yaya, however I think he is more effective moving forward late in the game as it creates another dimension of attack and forces the opposition to adapt and change. The second option would be perhaps more fitting and adaptive to all players that we have.
is it "confirmed that 4-3-3 will be the formation we go with next year? Or might Pellegrini use 4-2-3-1 (which I think suits our players more)?
Pellegrine decides formation. the acadamy however will play 4-3-3
Surely in the long term the sort of system we will play will not be to dissimilar to a 4-3-3.

Cavani is a quality player, but with regards to the 4-3-3, formation why does anyone think that Garcia will be anywhere other than out on loan, or sold.

kp789 said:
zeven said:
NoahCity said:
is it "confirmed that 4-3-3 will be the formation we go with next year? Or might Pellegrini use 4-2-3-1 (which I think suits our players more)?
Pellegrine decides formation. the acadamy however will play 4-3-3
Surely in the long term the sort of system we will play will not be to dissimilar to a 4-3-3.

4-2-3-1 really isn't too dissimilar too 4-3-3.

The only difference is a more advanced centre mid and the wingers pushing up a bit more in 4-2-3-1. It's basically a more attacking version of 4-3-3

VOOMER said:
Cavani is a quality player, but with regards to the 4-3-3, formation why does anyone think that Garcia will be anywhere other than out on loan, or sold.

Cavani and formation shouldn't have owt to do with this. Garcia is fucking dogshit and I'll be very very disturbed if he is anywhere near our club next season.

your mothers lover said:
if tolmie isn't confident that we will sign cavani than why do we still talk about him in this forum. waste of time if you ask me

Such a waste of time that you decided to waste time getting involved?

One to watch you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.