Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Can I just reassure you all.

Football is now big business.(worth billions)

As such it's open to all types of criminal and dubious activity.

Putting that aside. If the story is true, then City only have themselves to blame.

There are numerous procedures that can be put in place to stop accounts being hacked, either from inside or outside the club.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can somebody please answer me.Does it really fucking matter???
As the club probably spends a few million a year getting that info, yes. It could mean another club charges us a higher transfer fee because they know how interested we are. If could mean the next Messi gets stolen out from under us.

woop de doop

they will find out that we are looking at players such as cavani, de rossi, fabregas.

along with every other 30 million plus player. and the same players that every other club wants.

we couldnt scout a cross a pensioner across the road badge.

We might have lost millions because of this..Player deals being highjacked is just one worry.

Skashion said:
As the club probably spends a few million a year getting that info, yes. It could mean another club charges us a higher transfer fee because they know how interested we are. If could mean the next Messi gets stolen out from under us.

Skash-It isn't exactly the pentagon though is it. It's football at the end of the day.
Players ahve been stolen from clubs for yrs now. Giggs is the prime example.

Will it depend on what info we have on there? We might have details of contracts etc that perhaps we shouldn't or scouting in other areas of football where we might be trying to headhunt. Regardless of how serious though, it shouldn't happen in today's world to a business with the income of our club.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was never made public which club did hack city. If I was in charge I would inform the said club we know it's them and we expect to be signing their star player in the next few weeks for an undisclosed fee or we spill the beans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.