Most embarrassing thing to happen to you in public

I still far to embarrassed to talk about what happened to me in public . I still remember crying all the way home ;o(

ive one that didnt happen to me we was working in this town centre me and me cousin he was busting for a shit and went to one of them toilets u put money in in the middle of the town anyway hes having a dump and the door opened on its own an he couldnt shut it again loads of people walking past in a busy town centre with him sat on the throne trying to get up to wipe his arse and me and everybody else laughing at him i couldnt stop laughing all day

casebian said:
ive one that didnt happen to me we was working in this town centre me and me cousin he was busting for a shit and went to one of them toilets u put money in in the middle of the town anyway hes having a dump and the door opened on its own an he couldnt shut it again loads of people walking past in a busy town centre with him sat on the throne trying to get up to wipe his arse and me and everybody else laughing at him i couldnt stop laughing all day

Dickens, eat your heart out.

Markt85 said:
toby said:
I still far to embarrassed to talk about what happened to me in public . I still remember crying all the way home ;o(

You walked out at 2-1 didn't you ;)

Nooo I stayed and got chest pains with everyone else ;o)

SkyBlueFlux said:
casebian said:

Fucking LOL!

SkyBlueFlux said:
casebian said:

nice one yeh

I was out celebrating being single again and drunkenly went for a Kebab on my way back to the Hotel. I decided to walk and eat at the same time and dropped the fork on the floor so I ate it with my fingers. There was Security on the door of the Hotel and all I remember is him pissing himself laughing when he checked my reservation and let me in. I woke up in the morning with chili sauce all over my face, over my fingers and over my hoodie. I shudder to think what I'd have looked like at 4am to him.

after a night out a few of us decided go back mates gaff to carry on drinking,few smokes,anyhow nodded of like you do,wakes up about 7 in morning straight out the door,jump straight on the bus top of his road which was rammed with people on the way work.at this point face started burning up,driver giving me funny looks,sit down and seen my reflection in the window,basterds painted my full face with black shoe polish.took hours get it of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.