SWP

zeven said:
The nightmare seems to never end for poor stoke.

What a cuntish thing to say about Shaun. Then again no surprise considering you probably didn't support City when he broke through into the first team.

Everytime I see his name I immediately recall him smacking the ball into the scum net at The Etihad! Great memory

Good luck Shauny..once a blue always a blue. How anyone can slag him off is beyond me..loads of great memories of him playing with pride whilst wearing a city shirt.

zeven said:
lancs blue said:
I was fairly certain clueless wouldn't continue with Pulis's hoofball tactics, I think there'll be a few more squad changes at Stoke.
Clueless needs to learn how to adapt and get the most out of the players already in the squad, thats what REAL managers do.
Football has to be the onlu profession where being absolute shit over and over again gives you more chances.

I agree about clueless getting another job, must be the same as weather people and politicians, but there is not a REAL manager in the world that can get 6ft 13in mobile trees playing tick tack football and that is all they have.

Marvin said:
I'd ignore his last season at QPR. So many good footballers underperformed at QPR last season

I'm sure he still has it. Too good for Stoke
Julio Cesar and Remy are good and I thought they performed pretty well. I'm struggling to think of another good player in that squad though. The rest are offcuts and rejects not good enough for the other Premiership clubs. Don't get me started on Bobby Zamora!

zeven said:
lancs blue said:
I was fairly certain clueless wouldn't continue with Pulis's hoofball tactics, I think there'll be a few more squad changes at Stoke.
Clueless needs to learn how to adapt and get the most out of the players already in the squad, thats what REAL managers do.
Football has to be the onlu profession where being absolute shit over and over again gives you more chances.

no government quango's seem to give you a much better option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.