Striker - Plan B

I'll run down the street in joyous glee if we end up signing Suarez. Just imagine him scoring the winner against the rags in the last minute and doing an adebayor in front of the stretford end.

I'd hate to get Suarez. He's an idiot. It doesn't matter how good he is I would never cheer him on. I'll cheer on the team and be grateful when we win but this guy would receive none of my praise, ever. Can't stand Gareth Bale either because he's a diver, but would grudgingly accept him here if he cleaned his act up a bit.

Jovetic sucks. Hell no, I wouldn't take him at the price their quoting.

If it was me, either we stick to what we have or if Tevez had to leave we bring in one of these

Benteke
Lukaku
Higuain (He scores like a beast everywhere except for the champions league, 107 goals in 187 games in la liga, 20 goals in 32 games for the national team but just 8 goals in 48 games in the Champions league)
Luis Muriel

No to Jovetic
No to Benzema

Suarez for me, I don't care what he does the guy will score you goals and win you trophies.

If we can put up with Tevez, we can definately put up with Suarez.

mcfcstu said:
coops said:
Defo Bale imagine the below midfield and attack!!

-----Fernsndhino--yaya-----
Navas------Silva--------Bale
------------Ageuro----------
Now were talking !!!!!!!!
This phenomenon always has made me chuckle!

-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:33 pm --

Fuzzmaster101 said:
I'd hate to get Suarez. He's an idiot. It doesn't matter how good he is I would never cheer him on. I'll cheer on the team and be grateful when we win but this guy would receive none of my praise, ever. Can't stand Gareth Bale either because he's a diver, but would grudgingly accept him here if he cleaned his act up a bit.
There is evidence to suggest he is a racist, cheating, greedy, big toothed cock but I've seen nothing to suggest he's an idiot, also a high proportion of players and fans manage to have that same affliction and perform their part in the theatrical shenanigans that is a game of football!<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 pm --<br /><br />
chrisoasis said:
Aguero-Villa-Jovetic-Guidetti

It sounds possible?
It sounded silent to me!

chrisoasis said:
Aguero-Villa-Jovetic-Guidetti

It sounds possible?

We would need a 5th and 6th striker with that list, due to injuries<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:34 pm --<br /><br />Hope we are still on course with plan a, hoping Cavani is plan z

Neil McNab said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
There is evidence to suggest he is a racist, cheating, greedy, big toothed cock but I've seen nothing to suggest he's an idiot, also a high proportion of players and fans manage to have that same affliction and perform their part in the theatrical shenanigans that is a game of football!
There is plenty of evidence. He has twice bitten an opponent - He's an idiot! He's racist - He's an idiot! He's a diver - He's an idiot! That high proportion of players and fans would also get no respect and praise from me. That's the way it goes. I love city and support them with all my heart, but that doesn't mean I am willing to happily tolerate morons and bigots in order to get a win. There are no players at city I despise currently. I don't want that to change. If it does I'll have to put up with it of course, but I won't be happy about it.

Matt the Giant said:
Keep all current strikers.
If we sell Tevez, which looks very likely, I say bring in David Villa.

Don't give me the "he's too old" nonsense. Just watch the man play, see how many runs he makes, how many opportunities he creates and how good of a finisher he still is.

He would work very well with our creative players. Would not cost too much in transfer-fee, and his reported too-high wage demands are likely negotiable.
Would love to see him get a real chance here with us, and it would not surprise me one bit if he turned out to be our leading scorer at the end of the season.
Good shout villa is still very good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.