Thanks Tevez

blue underpants said:
Confirmed, hes just signed
Confirmed where ?

The shirt thing looks fairly conclusive obviously, hopefully its not complete yet, and that is him signing off in typical fashion. I hope he enjoys being nearer his family.

Anyway, thanks for the goals and points, but I'm glad he's gone.

He'd gone to me the day he f**ked off to Argentina, and dis-respected the club paying his over inflated salary.

219wffl.jpg
r0xu0l.jpg

112cw1d.jpg

Juventus have confirmed they have signed striker Carlos Tevez from Manchester City on a three-year deal.

Tevez had earlier passed his medical with flying colours.

The Serie A side announced the news on Twitter saying: "Carlos Tévez joins Juventus! Send your welcome messages to our new champion", accompanied by a picture of the striker holding a Juventus shirt.

Tevez....mmmmmmmmmm. How many transfer requests ? Same parasite agent as Mark Hughes. A month didnt go by without him declaring his love for another club and country. Nice sabbatical in Argentina to brush up on his golf handicap after refusing to play for City. 7 or 8 years in this country earning a living and still didn't speak a word of English. Knobbed off a long time ago by his own national team. A haphazard personal life which impinged on his constant uneasiness at the club .

A good footballer who always put in a shift, yes, but not as great a footballer as some of you are making out. We'll move on nicely without him so it wont be long before most of you will have forgotten your false God.

Wouldn't mind Juventus away again. Might have a bit more edge than the last trip.

Was a great player for us---one of the best. But the move was right for him and us. Howeve,r a question for any legal experts out there. What about his recent court sentence? 250 hours of community service which i reckon he's done about 30 hours. Can he actually leave the country[legally that is] I assume we have an extradition arrangement with Italy?

Crumpsall abroad said:

A good footballer who always put in a shift, yes, but not as great a footballer as some of you are making out. We'll move on nicely without him so it wont be long before most of you will have forgotten your false God.

58 goals in 107 City apperances ..... that's pretty good going , and we're gonna have to replace that from somewhere.

glad we got a fee and his wage bill off the books and he could and would have walk out on a free in jan 2014 with a pre sign deal for the summer
we must move on yes a great player and did what we loved best getting under the skin of them red twats priceless

the thing is you could not build a team around him the new manager needs 100% from the players a I don't think tevez would have given him that next season but I could say that about a lot at city

maybe we are looking at youth to come in and play more games but the manager is and will be on thin ice if things go tits up early so its a gamble if we don't sign somebody in the mold of tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.