Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TonyM said:
Why do people think Bale would be a big hit in America?

It is only me that has said that. He already is to a certain extent. Folks here that watch the English game know him to be one of the stars. Culturally British players have a lot more in common with the average US suburban fan (white western eruopeans...). The English game is by far the most popular here for that group of fans.

Rooney is huge here and is an absolute twat. Bale, would blow his doors off from a marketing perspective if you put him into a big English team that can win things.

The cookie monster said:
Danamy said:
The cookie monster said:
Fuckinhell nip I told you mourinho was going to Chelsea since last December,when you thought he was a done deal here
Shame your mate didn't tell you that one pal :)

Slightly out on your timeline TCM but i'm not knocking your gamblers instinct.

The Mourinho decision was made in March the minute Simeone signed a new deal............
I knew long before them though dan :)
Your right though its all gamblers instincts,and some good info off here which you have helped with pal.

Ssssshhh don't tell everyone ;-)

Not saying I think it effects us in any way, but will Ibra really stay at PSG if Cavani comes in?
Both of them are mainly central strikers, and putting either one of them on the bench will not go down that well.

Maybe Ibra is going back to Italy.

bigdavecox90 said:
Chelsea offering £42million plus Torres for him and they're still turning it down!?

They're deluded.

Supposedly anyway....

Torres earns more than 8M euro /year

Napoli salary cap is 2.5M

We broke it for Cavani only, with 5M/year
I think Hamsik will have this summer a new contract over 3M/year

who should pay Torres's salary?

NipHolmes said:
Petrovs left peg said:
BillyShears said:
The only reason I'm not entirely convinced by this is because Cavani is really the only 'marquee' forward on the market who's transfer is complicated. If we didn't hold an interest in him, there's no reason why wouldn't have moved for Negredo, Soldado, Cardozo, or Gomez. All four of those are similar transfers to Navas/Fenandinho for me and could be completed quickly with minimum of fuss.

Because we haven't moved for one of them yet and have let Carlos go I suspect we're looking a forward either Cavani, or like him, where the transfer is complicated and expensive. If/when we decide we're out of that race, we will move quickly. Manu like all managers will want his transfers done early so that he's got all his players for pre season.

This is the actual point from BS why ADL knows he is in a strong position on price. Thats why we're going to have to pay over the odds to get the only true world class striker that is available. If Pellegrini wants him we should go balls out to get him and realign our budgets for other areas - Strikers make the difference.

The basic economic principle of supply and demand means we have to pay over the odds - simple.

Its ok having a target value in mind but like BS says there is only one for sale and three potential bidders = silly price. A striker is our number one target and if something else has to give then so be it.

ADL is unfortunate that Real prefer Suarez and that Chelsea prefer Rooney. He's fortunatebthat Falcao chose Monaco (then to Madrid) to be fair but he's trying to provoke a bid war. Supply and demand is correct but FFP is more of a thorn in ADLs side than ours. Without FFP he'd have his money by now by the looks of it. If Chelsea buy and try to sell they will be mugged off royally and bent over like Ashley Cole on the table of a doctors surgery in Harley Street whilst they remove the mobile phone he out up there. Allegedly ;)

ADL doesn't not want to sell Cavani

Napoli doesn't need money, we have more than 40M to spend this year and that's what we need

Napoli needs Cavani because if we sell him, even spending all 63M for buy new players and pay their salaries, we will be weaker

and ADL is thinking about a new 100M euro clause, to avoid to loose the player

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/in-evidenza/di-marzio-cavani-l-agente-in-italia-possibile-il-rinnovo-adl-a-pentito-vuole-togliere-la-clausola-154950

se nei prossimi giorni, nessuno accontenterà il suo club, allora potrebbe anche sedersi e trattare un nuovo contratto per restare, ma senza togliere la clausola. Che rappresenta comunque un prezzo limite per i possibili acquirenti. Chi la eliminerebbe volentieri è proprio De Laurentiis, pentito di averlo messa un anno fa. Per lui, oggi, Cavani varrebbe 100 milioni, ecco perché non vuole saperne di accettare un euro in meno dei 63 prestabiliti.

translation
if no real propose will arrive for the full clause, there will be a new contract. [...]
ADL is regretful for actual clause, he thinks it's too low, he would put a new 100M euro clause

don't think to pay him 1 euro less than the 70M actual clause

Blanc: "Cavani is a player I adore, just like everyone else. If he joined PSG I would be very happy."

Now that we seem to have 0% chance of signing Cavani, this is the best possible outcome... PSG's ambition is pretty incredible though, as is Monaco's.

LoveCity said:
Blanc: "Cavani is a player I adore, just like everyone else. If he joined PSG I would be very happy."

Now that we seem to have 0% chance of signing Cavani, this is the best possible outcome... PSG's ambition is pretty incredible though, as is Monaco's.

we should have the same ambition.

richards30 said:
LoveCity said:

its not so much ambition as stupidity. They are doing themselves no favours by paying over the odds because they are being held over a barrel. It didnt help us and is still affecting us today (something I hope txixi & ferran can put a stop to)

richards30 said:
LoveCity said:

We cannot ...... Platini has stated FFP does not count for French Clubs ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.