City will play in Hong Kong this summer

Four of us arriving on 19th July. Staying in a hotel ( Renaissance Harbour View) in Wan Chai. Maya Bar and Grill looks like the go for Blues to congregate.
There is about 12 of us in total coming up from Perth , so should be a good crack.

blue roo said:
Four of us arriving on 19th July. Staying in a hotel ( Renaissance Harbour View) in Wan Chai. Maya Bar and Grill looks like the go for Blues to congregate.
There is about 12 of us in total coming up from Perth , so should be a good crack.

Yes, I was hoping for some good crack while in HK (NOT THE DRUG TYPE) :)

Has evereyone got sorted for tickets? We have them for the first game but none for the final.

Was waiting for City but not getting any information off them!

M35 Blue said:
Has evereyone got sorted for tickets? We have them for the first game but none for the final.

Was waiting for City but not getting any information off them!

In same boat, got Weds but not Sat. Hopefully some news on tickets from City next day or so.

Fly out 3 weeks today, it's really crept up on me. Unless anything crops up on OS then I'll be arriving ticketless.

Will check out this Maya bar and grill place and hope to see you all in there at some point.

OK enough is enough.
Only 2 weeks till the game and still no news on official website re Saturday tickets.
I have emailed the club ...guess what ...no reply ... fuckin rude.
What else can I do? Suggestions please. Ta.

Hi there first time poster, long time lurker.

However, I have got 3 spares for the Wednesday if anyone is interested?

Corky the Cat said:
Hi there first time poster, long time lurker.

However, I have got 3 spares for the Wednesday if anyone is interested?

I'll have one of them wednesday tickets off you. If you are in the Manchester area I can come and collect. If not and you are going to the game, I can meet you out there somewhere. PM me.

If anyone is arriving in HK with a spare ticket, please give me a shout :)

Just done a bit of research on this Maya bar and grill. They have a happy hour from noon to 3. A ''relaxing hour'' from 3-6, which means all drinks are $25 so about £2 give or take. Then 6-9 all drinks are BOGOF.

Fuck the tournament!

Mate of mine just been told by City that they have distributed all tickets!?!
Anyone shed any light?
Total pisstake if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.