New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from the 09 shirt and the cup final one the year after,i stick to my 70's retro shirts ive got.Simple,proper colors and our real badge.Thats all i ask for in a city shirt,a tad warm in pre season mind.

panzer1311 said:
PapiChulo said:
I'm a mexican yank and don't understand what it means when people say the "kit pulls easily" :/. Can someone please explain what that means?
Snags / Plucks / Pulls in the material

-- Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm --

grim up north said:
IOWBlue said:
The golden rule, dont fix it if it isnt broken. City might regret this move to nike if a lot of people return the tops, and a lot of others dont buy it because of what they've heard. £55 is a lot of money if its crap. ( Umbro, if your'e watching, dont shut the factory yet )

hardly think its a golden rule when Nike are paying us millions more than umbro did

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:17 pm --

panzer1311 said:
Ive emailed Nike UK customer service regarding the shocking quality of our shirts , still had no reply ( theres a shock ) bottom line is they don't give a flying fuck as long as the asian / us market snaps them up

perhaps they have more than your enquiry to deal with
Hopefully ....... because these kits are shameful
In my 10 years of being a city fan, I have seen a total of 2 city shirts. Now I have never been to new York, where I suspect you might see a few more, but the US market is NOT Snatching these up. Still only United, Chelsea, and an occasional Arsenal. Then some bandwagon Barcelona kits that ex uni student bought while traveling abroad. That about sums it up.

unlikelyfan19 said:
panzer1311 said:
PapiChulo said:
I'm a mexican yank and don't understand what it means when people say the "kit pulls easily" :/. Can someone please explain what that means?
Snags / Plucks / Pulls in the material

-- Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm --

grim up north said:
hardly think its a golden rule when Nike are paying us millions more than umbro did

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:17 pm --

perhaps they have more than your enquiry to deal with
Hopefully ....... because these kits are shameful
In my 10 years of being a city fan, I have seen a total of 2 city shirts. Now I have never been to new York, where I suspect you might see a few more, but the US market is NOT Snatching these up. Still only United, Chelsea, and an occasional Arsenal. Then some bandwagon Barcelona kits that ex uni student bought while traveling abroad. That about sums it up.

Yeah but where do you live? Fargo?

strongbowholic said:
Caveman said:
Can we buy the players version like you can with Super League clubs?
I believe you can get player issue ones. This for me is a worrying development as they do this with MLB/NBA/NFL - ie you can buy a replica shirt or you can pay additional to get one like the players actually wear.

Simply a way of generating additional revenue. Wonder what the uptake will be?
Super League (rugby league) clubs do it here in England too. It's about £45 for a fans replica and £70 for a players' actual shirt.

I don't buy many shirts. The only home shirts I own are:
a short sleeve version of this
Gorton-FC-1884-(Manchester-City).jpg

MCFCBC.jpg

mcfc-87070.jpg

Man-City-Umbro-Home-shirt-10-11-Leaked.jpg

So to buy a top of the range version for £70 would probably suit me more since I rarely ever buy one I'd rather have the best quality one I can get.

DanTheBlue said:
Okay... there been a few people pointing out differences between the mock up I did and the leaked photo, along with a few suggestions regarding the style of nike kit we may be adopting and the kit potentially having some colour on one of the sleeves.

Iv made a new mock up based on these changes and suggestions and would love to know what you think....

I personally think this will be very close to the actual kit design when its released.

vqh4du.jpg

Screams "Inter" to me. In fact, I am willing to bet that Inter have the exact same strip as their away kit, just with black instead of navy.

My shirt has all pulled at the back, not happy! Spent 75quid and it does that, taking it back on monday

Ive taken two shirts back , got my 55 quid back the second time .
hopefully the more shirts get returned the more Nike / City will take notice, although i doubt it
these are without doubt the worst shirts we've had , and a PR disaster in the making ,

DONT BUY ONE ! .....they are shite!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.