Thanks Nike !! Confirmation if needed.

given_is_ironman said:
kun said:
given_is_ironman said:
That thing is horrible. What is it made of, half leather/ half tarpaulin?! Quite possibly the worst City shirt ever.
Are you serious?
YDKC9.jpg

manchester-city-third-kit-080912.jpg

Man-City-94-96-Away.gif_display_image.jpg

8idRu.jpg

2isi3yp.jpg

5ada9e14-6a88-48d7.jpg

Well, for a start, the last one is a keeper jersey so that doesn't count. I actually like the orange Le Coq Sportif shirt and the black/white/grey shirt isn't too bad. The yellow one's are terrible but not as bad as this years away monstrosity.

So, the magic phrase you missed out was " In my opinion"
Wouldn't it be a bit shit if we kept the orange one for the next ten years because" you actually quite like it"
Anyway, black is slimming so here's one fat twat who might be tempted.

icemanbops said:
zxhw.jpg

lhf8.jpg

uh1c.jpg

mqze.jpg

Was out and about shopping yesterday (in Dubai) and couldn't believe my luck when I saw our new away kit on display!!

Spoke to the manager of the store and he said Nike had supplied the away shirts in amongst a delivery of new home shirts. When he queried them they asked him as nicely as they could not to put them on display as yet.

Got one!

Thanks Nike

They had to go a mess with it didn't they, two tone black and grey and opposite colour on sleeves.

Plain black with a bit if gold round the sleeves or something would have been perfect. That just looks like a complicated mess to me, guess I could change mind when see it in person.

I've been shafted on the new black polo I bought also, nike logo is gold not black and both badge and nike logo are printed on and not embroidered.

So £33 quid for a black polo with 2 printed logos on = Robbing buggers! Stick another tenner on and I could buy the new home or away.

Initially reminded me of this:
IMG_4461.jpg

Now makes me think of this:
article-0-14BBE561000005DC-359_634x714.jpg

Don't really like black away kits but to be fair our 1st kit was black. Would be a great euro/third kit, just feel our best away kits are the red/black ones.

I've got the same opinion as the home kit. It's okay, but the badge ruins it. Should've been embroidered directly onto the shirt. But it looks like a shirt that's been designed to a budget, because I can't imagine anyone put that badge on and went "Yes, that looks much better."

I'm With Stupid said:
I've got the same opinion as the home kit. It's okay, but the badge ruins it. Should've been embroidered directly onto the shirt. But it looks like a shirt that's been designed to a budget, because I can't imagine anyone put that badge on and went "Yes, that looks much better."

This, this and this!! The shield ruins the whole shirt and makes it loo like a cheap knock off. Anyone who thinks the shield is better than the stitched crest is just stupid tbh. It looks awful, and is pretty much the reason I won't be buying any of these shirts. They are nice shirts in themselves but the shield just completely ruins them

given_is_ironman said:
That thing is horrible. What is it made of, half leather/ half tarpaulin?! Quite possibly the worst City shirt ever.

Half leather? I do hope so. Not enough leather footy shirts IMO. It'll go lovely with the new chinos I've bought, and my new black leatherette belt from Harvey Nicks. Zzzzzzzz...

IMO it looks like the cheap tack nike always make, will not be spending
£55 on that, I will wear last seasons instead.

Looks like a bin liner as someone else said. Terrible kit not worth anything near £55. I hope the 3rd is the white one not the dreadful red/black fade though no doubt it will be to make up a full suite of terrible kits by Nike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.