'Petition' for a Bert Trautmann stand.

having just wathched the Trautmann story one game that stands out in changing attitudes towards him in his and many others opinions was Fulham away .

in addition to other ideas maybe on 21st December (Fulham Away) something could be arranged starting with Joe Hart wearing Trautmann on his shirt .

Bert in my opinion aswell as having a stand named after him should have a statue erected in his honour. Bert is a true City icon who for me with the life story of the great man has captured the imagination of all football fans and not just City fans.Even the great Colin Bell doesn't have a story to tell like Bert.

Bert Trautmann OBE

flb said:
Bert in my opinion aswell as having a stand named after him should have a statue erected in his honour. Bert is a true City icon who for me with the life story of the great man has captured the imagination of all football fans and not just City fans.Even the great Colin Bell doesn't have a story to tell like Bert.

Bert Trautmann OBE

there is/was a statue of him in the museum maybe this could to be moved onto a plinth outside a newly renamed south stand

This shouldn't even be allowed to slip halfway down the page, come on Blues sort it out. The only way the club will do anything is if we keep the pressure on. A stand should have been named after this man years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.