City memorabilia

I got a 72 replica signed by Colin Bell, a 2000 "Maine Road" badged squad signed shirt (just before Fowler, but including the Goat and Sweep) and the piece of resistance (yes I know, I have o'level French, trying to be funny) a match worn Trevor Sinclair reebok home shirt, smelt so bad I had to wash it (sorry Trev!)

Micah Richards match worn away 'poppy shirt' from the match away at QPR in our title winning season.

I was clearing out the loft the other week and came across a box of my old City shirts. Noticed this tiny little blue thing right at the bottom, a 94-95 brother home shirt, only big enough to fit a newborn. Didn't even know it had been kept all these years so I was made up when I found it.

All three shirts (home away and goalie) from the final season at main road framed and signed! Goalkeeper signed by Schmichael, away by Anelka and the home by the whole squad including Marc vivian foe. Certificates of authenticity included with all three. Also got a signed photo of goater scoring against the rags after rat face gave him an assist!

Dave Bennett's match worn shirt from the 1981 FA Cup final replay.

Andy Morrison's match worn shirt from the play off final.

Kinkladze's debut shirt v Spurs in 1995.

Trevor Morley's match worn shirt from the Bradford promotion game in '89.

3 shirts worn by Tommy Caton in 1982.

Colin Bell's match worn shirt from when he played for the Football League v the Irish League in 1969.

Loads of other match worn shirts from 70's, 80's and 90's.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/86097636@N03/page1/?details=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/86097636@N ... ?details=1</a>

really special collection you have there!<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:01 pm --<br /><br />really special collection you have there!

Got the autographs of the complete 1934 Cup Final winning team on a postcard. Included are Swift, Cowan and Matt Busby.

Also got a 56 Cup Final ticket signed by all 3 scorers.

Freakishly rare!

Signed match ball from the Notts County away game (1985) here we needed a win for promotion and, in typical City style, were 3-0 down at half time!..... Ah, the good old days

I have thousands and thousands of city programmes from 1950 to present day. I am sometimes tempted to sell as they take over so much space and its an expensive collection to keep upto date.

I have been collecting for years and I have probably a thousand doubles alone.

When I move into my dream house I really want a city memorabilia room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.