Newcastle home 17th Aug

Family can't make this one - 2 adults and 2 kids CB 128. £70 for the lot. PM if interested.

3 x Newcastle Spares Colin Bell Stand

Got 3 spares in colin bell stand tier 2, Block 230, Row C.

Great view

After 2 tickets for Newcastle. Couple of mates who were going on holiday now arent and have given up their STs

A friend and I are hoping to visit this game. Is it sensible to book online or can you just pop up at the turnstiles and buy a ticket there, do you expect a sell-out?

DutchRed said:
A friend and I are hoping to visit this game. Is it sensible to book online or can you just pop up at the turnstiles and buy a ticket there, do you expect a sell-out?

No change of popping up to the turnstile and buying a ticket, never have sold tickets at the turnstile.

Book online or PM someone here who has spares, that your best bet

My two season cards are going to be available; we live in the South and a work issue has now made this one difficult; PM if interested

They are great seats, in CB stand, family stand end, in line with penalty area , 1st tier and 20 rows up; £36 each

Thanks/ Mike

mayo31 said:
DutchRed said:

No change of popping up to the turnstile and buying a ticket, never have sold tickets at the turnstile.

Book online or PM someone here who has spares, that your best bet

Thank you so much!

I booked train tickets for Manchester Oxford Road, the train is scheduled to arrive at 19.39. Is it possible to make that in time?

Have two ST's for Newcastle game in Level 2 East Stand level with penalty area of North Stand. Any takers pm me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.