Silva 17
Aguero 10
Nasri 9
Yaya 8
Richards 6
Dzeko, Kolarov, Johnson 5
Milner, Clichy 4
Barry, Tevez 3
Balotelli(if you count winning a penalty that you take your self as one), Kompany 2
Lescott, Onuoha, Pizarro 1

Micah was 5 in the premier league and 1 in the fa cup!

According to every stats website except ESPN he had 6 prem assists
The official premier league website also has him down as 6 assists + 1 in the FA cup to give him

I was wrong Zimmie and thats fair, i can expect a brain fart up for 24 working this shift, but you were too.

Jumanji said:
01cravend said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Micah was 5 in the premier league and 1 in the fa cup!

According to every stats website except ESPN he had 6 prem assists
The official premier league website also has him down as 6 assists + 1 in the FA cup to give him

But you said all competitions didn't you???

Either way you're wrong, he wasn't 3rd at any time and certainly wasn't 12th in the prem - but you didn't say it right????

I've wasted enough time on this, Zab is the better defender, micahs the better attacker, I know which we'll need more this year and when!!!!

NB: i'm never wrong (O: (fair enough mate)

^7 is his all comps tally , not 6 like you tried to correct the other poster with.

I agreed with that guy who said 3rd and 12 because it sounded like something I'd heard in the past but I remembered wrong and he was also wrong.

Like I said, I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong the rare times it happens.

You were wrong, I was wrong.

Tolmie you should stick to rumors and transfers...

Very bad at judging players quality ... Also said Jovetic offers nothing to us :D

Injured again apparently,this time...... a hamstring.

This is becoming a real issue imo,he just cannot sustain any time on the field as he continues to attract 'niggles'.

I love the lad,he's a real talent and Blue to the core but how long can we keep nursing him when his reliability is very much a problem?

FantasyIreland said:

This is becoming a real issue imo,he just cannot sustain any time on the field as he continues to attract 'niggles'.

I love the lad,he's a real talent and Blue to the core but how long can we keep nursing him when his reliability is very much a problem?
That's a blow. If anything I prefer him to Zab.

We are lucky to have two players of such quality.

FantasyIreland said:

A pull or huge bid from Arsenal? He looked fine in training yesterday

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:

Its no good if one is never fit for purpose though.<br /><br />-- 19 Aug 2013 18:43 --<br /><br />
BibbyBlue85 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Id be tempted,Jimmy can adequately cover for Zab.

FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:

Its no good if one is never fit for purpose though.

-- 19 Aug 2013 18:43 --

BibbyBlue85 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Id be tempted,Jimmy can adequately cover for Zab.

Jimmy might have something to say about that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.