Nfl Fantasy League draft tonight at 8:30pm

Sunday Evening sounds like a good slot to have it. Lines up with the time were usually watching a game anyway.

OK, quick update.

The plan is for our draft to take place on September 1st at 8pm. The NFL default suggests leagues of 10 otherwise draft pickings begin to get thin. From last years teams the following are deffo in:

City Raider
jay_mcfc
Paddy_Blue
Welcometomanchester
Pudge
MCFC1993
Onerbag

I've tried to pm the other managers but can't access the league and think I'm one short.

The following are reserves for Div 1 in order:

Blueband Brother
AucklandBlue
Rick773
Bowers
bennyblue
Bballer7389

However I'd like to involve new managers as well and as there's enough interest I suggest this year we have 2 leagues and maybe some sort of promotion/relegation for future seasons.

So if there is anyone else interested we can still take entries if you let me know.

City Raider said:
OK, quick update.

The plan is for our draft to take place on September 1st at 8pm. The NFL default suggests leagues of 10 otherwise draft pickings begin to get thin. From last years teams the following are deffo in:

City Raider
jay_mcfc
Paddy_Blue
Welcometomanchester
Pudge
MCFC1993
Onerbag

I've tried to pm the other managers but can't access the league and think I'm one short.

Blueband Brother
AucklandBlue
Rick773
Bowers
bennyblue
Bballer7389

However I'd like to involve new managers as well and as there's enough interest I suggest this year we have 2 leagues and maybe some sort of promotion/relegation for future seasons.

So if there is anyone else interested we can still take entries if you let me know.

Great idea pal!!

City Raider said:
OK, quick update.

City Raider
jay_mcfc
Paddy_Blue
Welcometomanchester
Pudge
MCFC1993
Onerbag
Niall_MCFC
LHarper

Blueband Brother
AucklandBlue
Rick773
Bowers
bennyblue
Bballer7389

Above edited as 2 more are going again!! That's 9 from the original 10.

Niall_MCFC
LHarper

Ignore any emails you may have got about the league being activated and then deleted, just needed some info for city raider from last years league.

As there's more interest I like the promotion/relegation system for future seasons. Gives people extra incentives.

However i'll settle for hitting the playoffs again this year.

Whoever is setting up the league, can you give us the league details on the points changes? As i'm pretty sure we played with different settings last year and it would be good to know them before going into the draft.

MCFC1993 said:
As there's more interest I like the promotion/relegation system for future seasons. Gives people extra incentives.

However i'll settle for hitting the playoffs again this year.

Whoever is setting up the league, can you give us the league details on the points changes? As i'm pretty sure we played with different settings last year and it would be good to know them before going into the draft.

It'll be the NFL default mate:

Scoring Settings

Offense (default)

Passing Yards - 25 yds - 1 Pt

Passing Touchdowns - 4 Pts

Interceptions Thrown -2 Pts

Rushing Yards 10 yds - 1 Pt

Receiving Yards 10 yds - 1 Pt

Rush./Recv. Touchdowns - 6 Pts

Defense (default)

Sacks - 1 Pts

Interceptions - 2 Pts

Fumbles Recovered - 2 Pts

Safeties - 2 Pts

Touchdowns - 6 Pts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.