wheres my seasoncard

No sign of mine yet. They've had the money in full since 29 May. No rush...hope they can manage to get it to me by Christmas.

If I get mine on the Saturday before the Newcastle game that will be a whole 2 days earlier than it has arrived for the last 3 seasons. - Last season it arrived on the Monday after the game against Southampton.

Against Swansea it arrived on the Monday morning.

And it arrived on the Monday morning for the Liverpool home game, which was the 2nd game of the season.

I'm sure my family are hiding it...

phoned city up and they said all season cards will be out by Friday and should be at address by Monday, if not tough

that last bit was a lie

Davs 19 said:
Rammy Blue said:
I've got my parking pass, but no tickets!

Anybody prepared to pay £150 to waste value able lifetime on North carpark gets no sympathy from me :)

I waste no time on there, I've parked at ground long enough to know the shortcuts.

still nothing here - beginning to think that junior blue might be right about the postman being a rag...

as long as it's here a week on monday when we get home from holidays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.