Lancashire CCC

Just hope the lads heads dont go down now, we've had a brilliant season so far and would be great to finish it off by winning div 2 and doing well in yb40. Lads have done fantastic tonight, if we can add a big hitter in the winter to that team plus the youngsters progress we will have a top top team that can compete in all formats

Very unlucky, can't be too dissappointed as you gave yourselves a lot to do last over but can't fault the effort. Shows the importance of breaking these big teams opening stand and gives us hope of doing them on the day. Have to say of the 3 through so far we have the best bowling and the 2nd best openers. What will be difficult is taylor, broad and swann going back to notts for the finals which would make them overwhelming favourites, hants have a great opening stand and generally strong batting but I think we'd still be missing all our overseas batters and the pressure will all be on davies, roy, azhar and kp.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Dirty, cheating southern tory bastards.
I don't care who you play next, but I hope your team bus crashes on the way, and the cheats die in agony.

But apart from that you wish them well in the finals then?

I've watched no where near as much cricket in the last ten years as I did when I was a member but I can't remember been as gutted after a loss for many, many a year.

Tremendous effort though. Amazing to get so close without anyone even making 50.

Still fuming about that fucking 'keeper though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.