wheres my seasoncard

MCFC BOB said:
Jesus Christ, mate, calm down.

Don't start saying things like the ticket office doesn't give a shit about the fans because you've had a payment issue.

Take some bank statements proving you purchased the ticket, some ID (passport, driver's license) and talk to someone at the stadium and they'll give you a paper ticket.

Bob it was set up on the direct debit thing the club have started but THEY havent took my payment, so if anybody else hasnt had there payment taken id ring them ASAP cus you probably also wont be going the newcastle game

Ric said:
My season ticket arrived a few weeks ago, but my parents haven't received theirs yet.

They're getting a bit anxious now with the first game looming, and rang the club yesterday. They were told to leave it until Monday (the day of the game), and if they haven't arrived by then to go down to the ticket office to get paper tickets, which doesn't seem particularly helpful.
Simply go to the pda operators near the turnstile they need to go through, tell them the predicament and their supporter numbers and they will be mastercarded in immediately, we have a state of the art stadium with an outstanding supporter services team to match- as long as they dont leave it til 3 mins before kickoff there wont be a problem

Danny St.helens CTID said:
MCFC BOB said:

Don't start saying things like the ticket office doesn't give a shit about the fans because you've had a payment issue.

Take some bank statements proving you purchased the ticket, some ID (passport, driver's license) and talk to someone at the stadium and they'll give you a paper ticket.

Bob it was set up on the direct debit thing the club have started but THEY havent took my payment, so if anybody else hasnt had there payment taken id ring them ASAP cus you probably also wont be going the newcastle game
Just go down to the ground before the game and sort the issue out. They can give you a paper ticket if you provide evidence that you should be allowed into the stadium.

MCFC BOB said:
MCFC BOB said:

Just go down to the ground before the game and sort the issue out. They can give you a paper ticket if you provide evidence that you should be allowed into the stadium.

i am not driving manchester mate on the hope it will be resolved after what the isiots were just saying on the phone admitting they havent took my payment but my card will be blocked because they havent took the payment,

Danny, I can only echo what bob and the other guy has said. Go down to the ground on the day of the game and speak to the ticket office, but don't leave it until the last minute. The guys in the blue bibs can also help you outside the turnstiles if you explain politely your problem. If you didn't speak to supporter services on the phone, I'd try again and select that option if you cannot/will not visit the ground without the issue being sorted.

These things happen. I was on hold for 3 and a half hours to move my seat for this season. In the end, someone called me and it was sorted in 10 minutes.

It is frustrating, but it's not going to get you anywhere saying that you'll probably look to cancel the seasoncard and effing and blinding.

mancmackem said:
Danny, I can only echo what bob and the other guy has said. Go down to the ground on the day of the game and speak to the ticket office, but don't leave it until the last minute. The guys in the blue bibs can also help you outside the turnstiles if you explain politely your problem. If you didn't speak to supporter services on the phone, I'd try again and select that option if you cannot/will not visit the ground without the issue being sorted.

These things happen. I was on hold for 3 and a half hours to move my seat for this season. In the end, someone called me and it was sorted in 10 minutes.

It is frustrating, but it's not going to get you anywhere saying that you'll probably look to cancel the seasoncard and effing and blinding.

ino mate ino il try to call supp services cheers

I wouldnt leave it untill the day of the game because the club might sell your seat to someone else. Would defo ring up supporter services

MCFC BOB said:

i am not driving manchester mate on the hope it will be resolved after what the isiots were just saying on the phone admitting they havent took my payment but my card will be blocked because they havent took the payment,

Just phone or email supporter services and they will sort it out. They are always very polite and professional if ever I have had to get something sorted out. Remember there are a heck of a lot of season card holders and there are bound to be a few 'mistakes'/hold ups. I am not sure that anything like season card distribution goes through with 100% satisfaction and it is frustrating when you are in the percentage that doesn't get sorted immediately but just ring or email calmly and it will get sorted I am sure.

Take care and good luck.

mancmackem said:

Make sure you get first and last names of anyone you speak to just in case there's an issue on the day, it'll make it quicker to sort out. Also don't be afraid to drop in the odd phrase such as "I've had to spend a fortune on calls this morning", the club should really be offering you something as a goodwill gesture seeing as they seemed to have given you duff info and they might pick up on it if you casually mention how inconvenient it has been for you.

mancmackem said:

I would recommend emailing Danny Wilson. 9 times out of 10 you will get either a swift reply and/or a phone call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.