Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricBrooksGhost said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Daz_Blue said:
Does she track back ?

I doubt she even washes the pots mate, have you seen her ?
Thread is now useless without the appropriate pictures

will a video do?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCYiObtwTdU[/youtube]

the guy knows pellers system and has been solid for years sign him up it will be worth it as back up for komps and nasty

MCFC BOB said:
Pellegrini's gone after a guy that knows his system and was one of the best defenders in La Liga last season because of it. I trust him.

Me to,plus he can help the others adapt to pellers system

I take it now you have all seen the video of his missus you would have him even if he only had one leg!

Re: Sv: Demichelis

I guess Pelle has told him he wants him primarily for the Champions League. I think he will play, of course, in other games but with the purpose he will be 100% fit for CL games. In that way he will not hinder Nasty or other up coming prospects.
Since Pelle knows him, an offer of two years is a good move, I think!

Re: Sv: Demichelis

Watching_Swede said:
I guess Pelle has told him he wants him primarily for the Champions League. I think he will play, of course, in other games but with the purpose he will be 100% fit for CL games. In that way he will not hinder Nasty or other up coming prospects.
Since Pelle knows him, an offer of two years is a good move, I think!

and to save his energy to sort his Mrs out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.