United thread 2013/14 part 2.

Re: United thread 2013/14

2sheikhs said:
I actually agree with him. It's hard to believe the balls came out of the bag like that. I feel the same every year when the champions league groups get drawn and the rags get a team of Albanian bin men in their group.

so very true fella..Love it for them to get the group of death :)<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:53 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
This thread currently looks like a bunch of Christians laughing at Mormons, or Scientologists laughing at Muslims, or whatever.

Or maybe even City laughing at united.;)

MCFC BOB said:
This thread currently looks like a bunch of Christians laughing at Mormons, or Scientologists laughing at Muslims, or whatever.
Yay!! It's contrary BOB with his remarkable ability to mock City fans for hating their rivals!! Go save the world BOB, or at least get laid.

Re: David Moyes(has never won a trophy) And His Coaching Staff

Just like Sir. Cut from the same Tartan cloth.

David Moyes is unhappy with Manchester United’s tough start to the Premier League season which will see them play Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City in the first five games.

The champions will kick off the defence of their title away to Swansea on Saturday evening before welcoming Chelsea to Old Trafford. Trips to Liverpool and Manchester City follow as United face their toughest start to the league in 20 years.

Moyes would have been hoping for an easier start to his tenure as United manager and the Scot admits that he finds it hard to believe that the process was completely random.

“I find it hard to believe that’s the way the balls came out of the bag, that’s for sure,” Moyes is quoted as saying by BBC Sport.

“I think it’s the hardest start for 20 years that Manchester United have had.

“I hope it’s not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult.”

Moyes has spoken to the Premier League about his concerns but was assured that there was nothing untoward with how the fixture list was compiled.

“David has put those concerns to us. We have absolutely assured him the process is random and above board. He has accepted those assurances,” a spokesman for the Premier League said.

“I hope it’s not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult.”

Same old shite but from a different gob!

I only hope that this nonsense from "wee Davey lad" does not start to illicit the same kind of responses that it did when Ferguson started with the same stuff. I can just see the puppeteer twisting his wrists now, making Davey dance and the media and FA follow, dosey-doeing to their sickening tune.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

Same old shite but from a different gob!
The difference is that Ferguson, who used to come out with some seriously preposterous shit at times - who can forget the classic 'all games should finish at the same time' suggestion ? - could get away with it, partly by dint of his power to intimidate the press and also because his trophy haul meant such utterances were over- indulged. If Moyes adopts the same MO he's going to be much more a figure of ridicule than Taggart ever was.

Let me get this perfectly straight in my head.

In 2011 when the fixtures were announced, and we discovered that we were going to be away after every Champions' League group game, it was because the FA were trying to stop us from winning the league.

In 2012 when United were away after Champions' League fixture it was scarcely mentioned on here.

Now in 2013 and Moyes is suggesting that the FA might have given them a difficult start to the season because of how far ahead they were last season, it's complete bullshit and the FA are an honest organisation that don't attempt to sabotage anybody's bid for the title?

You can see why I think this is a little ridiculous, can't you? I can't wait for nobody to reply to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.