United thread 2013/14 part 2.

Re: United thread 2013/14

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
The Flash said:
You're suggesting that, as fans, we've kicked off at our first 6 fixtures but are mocking Gollum for doing the same, and are therefore hypocritical.
Yes, I am suggesting that. Well done.
You would be right if every person mocking your manager were the ones saying "fix" about previous draws etc.
Come again?

Little question, would we be "just taking the piss" out of Pellegrini if he'd complained about the same thing? I very much doubt it.

MCFC BOB said:
Let me get this perfectly straight in my head.

In 2011 when the fixtures were announced, and we discovered that we were going to be away after every Champions' League group game, it was because the FA were trying to stop us from winning the league.

In 2012 when United were away after Champions' League fixture it was scarcely mentioned on here.

Now in 2013 and Moyes is suggesting that the FA might have given them a difficult start to the season because of how far ahead they were last season, it's complete bullshit and the FA are an honest organisation that don't attempt to sabotage anybody's bid for the title?

You can see why I think this is a little ridiculous, can't you? I can't wait for nobody to reply to this.

As a general rule, on a Manchester City forum, people are going to be biased toward Manchester City. Congratulations for unearthing this shocking fact. But there is no "we." There is no official line of thought. Although disliking your consistently unpleasant tone and desire to expose the hypocrisy of everyone else might be the one issue we can all unite around.

The Flash said:
MCFC BOB said:
The Flash said:
You're suggesting that, as fans, we've kicked off at our first 6 fixtures but are mocking Gollum for doing the same, and are therefore hypocritical.

Can you please provide examples young Bob?
Can I please provide examples of what, old Flash?

MCFC BOB said:
The Flash said:
MCFC BOB said:

Can you please provide examples young Bob?
Can I please provide examples of what, old Flash?

Examples of forum members kicking off about our first six fixtures?

Or our manager?

For us to be hypocrites, one, or both, of the above has to have happened.

In your own time...

AustinBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:

In 2011 when the fixtures were announced, and we discovered that we were going to be away after every Champions' League group game, it was because the FA were trying to stop us from winning the league.

In 2012 when United were away after Champions' League fixture it was scarcely mentioned on here.

Now in 2013 and Moyes is suggesting that the FA might have given them a difficult start to the season because of how far ahead they were last season, it's complete bullshit and the FA are an honest organisation that don't attempt to sabotage anybody's bid for the title?

You can see why I think this is a little ridiculous, can't you? I can't wait for nobody to reply to this.

As a general rule, on a Manchester City forum, people are going to be biased toward Manchester City. Congratulations for unearthing this shocking fact. But there is no "we." There is no official line of thought. Although disliking your consistently unpleasant tone and desire to expose the hypocrisy of everyone else might be the one issue we can all unite around.
Oh, the big guns are well and truly out now.

Considering I was unfairly accused of attempting to stir trouble last night, I thought I'd purposely stir trouble in a place I knew would get a reaction. And yes I can hear you, and the others, eager to let me know how much of a "sad arse" I am and that I "need to get laid more", but I've figured that trying to avoid being utterly contemptible hasn't worked because of the problem the rest of the forum seems to have with someone that offers an impartial view, so from now on I'm just going to pop up and annoy people until I get bored or banned.

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
You would be right if every person mocking your manager were the ones saying "fix" about previous draws etc.
Come again?

Little question, would we be "just taking the piss" out of Pellegrini if he'd complained about the same thing? I very much doubt it.
You really need help you contrary little twunt.

You're not really very good at understand what being a football fan is about are you? Nor what a football rivalry is about.

You seem fairly intelligent (for a lesbian at any rate) so I think you must understand really, which brings me to the conclusion that I think you revel in the attention you get on here, as it helps bridge the void in your life where sex and receiving blow jobs should be.

MCFC BOB said:

Can you provide the fixtures you refer to, then we can do a direct comparison and see if we can validate your argument?

MCFC BOB said:
AustinBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:

Oh, the big guns are well and truly out now.

Considering I was unfairly accused of attempting to stir trouble last night, I thought I'd purposely stir trouble in a place I knew would get a reaction. And yes I can hear you, and the others, eager to let me know how much of a "sad arse" I am and that I "need to get laid more", but I've figured that trying to avoid being utterly contemptible hasn't worked because of the problem the rest of the forum seems to have with someone that offers an impartial view, so from now on I'm just going to pop up and annoy people until I get bored or banned.

So, you got unfairly accused of causing grief, so decide to actually try to cause some?

Bob, honestly, go and do something, anything, to take your mind off the terrible 'incident' that has prompted your current behaviour.

Want to be taken seriously? Stop acting like a scolded child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.