Any Blues in the Bristol area?

Prestwich_Blue said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Chippy_boy said:
Where's the sports bar mate? Sounds amazing.

Its in between the two high streets. Regent St. Opposite the pier
It's only about 20 minutes or so on the faster train so that's promising. Might well pop over one evening.

Ok. Will be watching the Stoke game, Saturday 3pm. If your coming down, inbox me

Ctid. Si

I'm moving to Bristol literally this weekend and keen to meet some Blues down that way so please include me in any plans to meet up for CL games etc.

Cheers, Tom

Prestwich_Blue said:
Anywhere in Bristol likely to be showing our game tonight?

Edit: BSB Waterside might be showing it. I'll check at lunchtime.
Looks like BSB Waterside will be showing it (so they've told me) so anyone wanting to meet up there will be welcome. Me and Goo at the moment so the more the merrier.

We have an official Man City supporters club in Weston-super-mare about 25 mins south of Bristol. If you come to Weston look for a pub called All Stars situated right near the sea front and meet many Man City supporters who will be watching all the CL games. Plus we nearly always go to Manchester to watch all the matches including this weekends monster clash with the scum.

If anyone is down our way please let me know and I will arrange a meet.

applecentral said:
We have an official Man City supporters club in Weston-super-mare about 25 mins south of Bristol. If you come to Weston look for a pub called All Stars situated right near the sea front and meet many Man City supporters who will be watching all the CL games. Plus we nearly always go to Manchester to watch all the matches including this weekends monster clash with the scum.

I'll join you for at least one of the CL games. I'll waive my normal appearance fee.

Prestwich_Blue said:
applecentral said:

I'll join you for at least one of the CL games. I'll waive my normal appearance fee.

Whatever it costs us we will be glad to see you mate

I'm going to be in Bristol next Saturday. Are there any pubs where the Palace match might be on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.