sallythecat

Early Christmas Present to Fellow Blues
Capital One Quarter Final Tie
Leicester City V Manchester City
Tuesday 17th Dec 2013
Coaches Depart From the Etihad stadium 15.30
only 250 SEATS At this price £12.00
To book call asap 0844 856 7811
Soccer Express (part of the supporter travel Services)

Re: viktoria Plzen & Munich travel

You doing one for Moscow? Cant afford to fly but reeeeaaaaly want to go. get a coach on it would be mega!

Re: viktoria Plzen & Munich travel

Are they playing their Champions League games in Plzen now? Previously, they were playing them at Sparta Prague's ground.
I can definitely recommend going to Plzen/Pilsen - home of Pilsner beer! Not as touristic (and therefore a lot cheaper) than Prague. It was a few years ago when I visited the city for work, but the beer was very cheap, eating out also very cheap (remember to tip the waitresses) and the people very friendly. Great nightlife. I can't speak any Czech (except the basic please, thank you and beer "pivo") but most people also speak German as it's close to the border, so my O'level German came in handy. Wish I could go to the match, but I'll be cheering the blues on from home.

Re: Champions league travel to Munich

steve peel said:
cant spell-dont care said:
You doing one for Moscow? Cant afford to fly but reeeeaaaaly want to go. get a coach on it would be mega!

The coach for this game left last nite.

Lol imagine getting a coach to Russia and back, don't think he attended Geography lessons!

allan harper said:
steve peel said:
cant spell-dont care said:

The coach for this game left last nite.

Lol imagine getting a coach to Russia and back, don't think he attended Geography lessons!

The Moscow express!

In seriousness though its probobly possible through the National Express European network.

Just booked flights to Munich £140 all in via Dublin! What hotels / pubs are the blues heading for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.