Please can we sing this to that lot...

gmckennasell said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:
Just me that cringes when we sing the you signed jones we signed Aguero at random matches?

Please explain why this makes you cringe ? and at which particular game that you attended did this cringeworthiness surface ? The song puts rags in their place , we signed a £38m superstar , they signed a Stan Laurel look a like , fucking brilliant song .

Don't get me wrong, I love the song. I cringe when we sing it at games such as Hull and Newcastle. Especially when he didn't do anything special against Hull.

gmckennasell said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:
Just me that cringes when we sing the you signed jones we signed Aguero at random matches?

Please explain why this makes you cringe ? and at which particular game that you attended did this cringeworthiness surface ? The song puts rags in their place , we signed a £38m superstar , they signed a Stan Laurel look a like , fucking brilliant song .

puts them in there place? they signed van rapist we signed scot sinclair.

cant spell-dont care said:
gmckennasell said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:

Scott Sinclair never really got given a chance. Not for one minute am I saying he is a brilliant player or anything like that. But Mancini never wanted him and so never gave him a proper run.

Phil Jones on the other hand is a fucking **** who Fergie wanted and has been given a chance and done fuck all beyond what any Premiership player should do. His only contribution is pulling numerous **** faces.

Like what has already been said, those who know the origin of the song, know why it is proper to still sing it. I'm quite happy for it to be sung all the time knowing that the **** face can't sit and relax watching MOTD without fear of hearing the You sign Phil Jones song.

*For the record should Phil Jones ever be harmed and the offender makes good his escape. I am not a violent person and wish no harm on Phil Jones. I just think he's a **** who needs to be told that he is a ****.

This is how it is when you're moysey
this is how it is when you're small
we spent 100milion
and he got to spend fuck all

gmckennasell said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:

Because it should only be sung in the derby!

Fucking useless singing it against Newcastle, Hull and any other random team.

dobobobo said:
cant spell-dont care said:
gmckennasell said:

Scott Sinclair never really got given a chance. Not for one minute am I saying he is a brilliant player or anything like that. But Mancini never wanted him and so never gave him a proper run.

Phil Jones on the other hand is a fucking **** who Fergie wanted and has been given a chance and done fuck all beyond what any Premiership player should do. His only contribution is pulling numerous **** faces.

Like what has already been said, those who know the origin of the song, know why it is proper to still sing it. I'm quite happy for it to be sung all the time knowing that the **** face can't sit and relax watching MOTD without fear of hearing the You sign Phil Jones song.

*For the record should Phil Jones ever be harmed and the offender makes good his escape. I am not a violent person and wish no harm on Phil Jones. I just think he's a **** who needs to be told that he is a ****.

I don't disagree at all with what you're saying, if anything I 100% agree. My point was that singing it at random games makes us just look like we give a toss about them when we really don't.

gmckennasell said:
Scottyboi said:
gmckennasell said:
yep they signed a 30 year old crock , who has no sell on value ,(its their new youth policy) and we gave them the league , they didnt win it. Yoonited are just an average side that ground out results , it wont work this season , baconface could polish turds , moyes couldnt polish off a decent breakfast.

They played us twice in the league did we give them the rest of their points too lmao! Was a crock unless a miracle happens he is currently the most dangerous striker in the prem after Naismith!

no we underperformed in matches like southampton,sunderland,norwich,everton etc , were as baconface got his turds to win these type of games , RVP was the best striker last season , currently daniel sturridge is the most dangerous , keep up.
What are we if we finished 11 points behind an "average side"? Face it, they're not.

why does this thread pop up before every derby? preparing a fucking setlist of chants to sing? it looks pathetic. a good atmosphere is one that will take care of itself. again, looks small time.

akcity said:
gmckennasell said:
TheProdigy2k9 said:

Because it should only be sung in the derby!

Fucking useless singing it against Newcastle, Hull and any other random team.

Well I really like the song. Sing it all the time.

Agueroooooooooooo is the maine man. He gave us all That Moment !

As for Agent Jones. He's achieved every City fan's dream by kicking rooney in the head !
He just keeps on giving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.