Missing the derby - Mallorca

fy6blue

For i think the 3rd time in the last 6 seasons I've managed to pre-book a holiday that clashes with the home derby. Any blue pubs in Palma, or if I really have to, Magaluf?

I'm getting married on the Saturday 21st so will be missing the game :( I know they have moved it to the Sunday but will still miss it!!!!!

Biggsy1 said:
I'm getting married on the Saturday 21st so will be missing the game :( I know they have moved it to the Sunday but will still miss it!!!!!

Already under the thumb.

fy6blue said:
For i think the 3rd time in the last 6 seasons I've managed to pre-book a holiday that clashes with the home derby. Any blue pubs in Palma, or if I really have to, Magaluf?

Who has your ticket (if you have one of course)?

stevenryals said:
I'll be in the Domincan Republic in Punta Cana..
kick off around 7am i think :-0
ffs.. at least the booze are free

At least you can get pissed in a paradise if it's a bad result

Im gonna be on a plane to Cyprus at the same time the Derby is on im gutted ! Got Family over there so going to try and get them to record it and the watch it when I land ! Alternatively ask Monarch if I can use 3G on board and watch on Sky go !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.