Michael le Vell (Kevin Webster)

It does seem an unusual one. Apparently the memories of the rape only came to her much later - I think years after but I don't know as I've only caught snippets of it. He's also alleged to have raped her whilst she was hugging her teddy bear. Either he is indeed an evil gentleman, or she is a nutjob. The mother is convinced he raped her over a number of years as well. The only question I have to ask is : "Why didn't you say/do something ?"

I have my doubts. Anyway, whether they get it right or wrong, the jury will call it in the next day or so.

jimharri said:
Phil Meup said:
jimharri said:
Agreed. That was a staggering comment to come out with, even by BlueMoon standards. I didn't comment on it earlier as I thought the poster might have wanted to retract it when he'd had a chance to read it back to himself.
You forgot the ubiquitous smiley face!
That's a joke right?
I'm talking about crimes of this nature - that's what this thread's about isn't it!!!
No; I didn't forget it. I had no intention of posting a smiley face. You obviously believe he's guilty and doesn't deserve a trial; fair enough. I believe any defendant is entitled to a fair trial, no matter how abhorrent his (or her) alleged crimes are. We'll have to agree to differ on this.
Fair enough mate.

Phil Meup said:
jimharri said:
If he is acquitted/cleared/found not guilty (choose your own terminology), a lot on here simply won't have it. Go through this thread; a sizeable number of BM'ers have him down as guilty, end of.
That's because these cases are notoriously difficult to bring to trial, because it's so painful for the victims to re-live their experiences. He wouldn't be on trial unless he was guilty IMO! Do you honestly think the child is lying!!!
I think he will get off. He's obvioulsy got enough cash to buy a very good defence team.

Your stupidity is tragic. I suggest you watch 'Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory' in order to understand how your absurd naivety could effect others. To obtain the truth you have to look at every case objectively. In cases as sensitive as this I personally believe even the accused should have the right to anonymity until proven guilty. Trial by media is extremely dangerous because a large percentage of narrow minded individuals are easily influenced and accept accusations as the truth, as proven by this clown.

I'm expecting that if he is found guilty you will be right back on here patting yourself on the back and rubbing your balls with a picture of yourself.

mr t said:
Who knows if he's guilty or not? Only 2 people know the truth. I've not paid any serious imterest to the trial but from what I can gather it seems there doesn't seem to be any witnesses or evidence to prove the case one way or the other. Not an easy decision for any juror/jury to make.
There's normally a great deal information that enters the public domain once a verdict is reached.
Journos silenced (on certain evidence)until the end of the trial etc.

Phil Meup said:
jimharri said:
Phil Meup said:
You forgot the ubiquitous smiley face!
That's a joke right?
I'm talking about crimes of this nature - that's what this thread's about isn't it!!!
No; I didn't forget it. I had no intention of posting a smiley face. You obviously believe he's guilty and doesn't deserve a trial; fair enough. I believe any defendant is entitled to a fair trial, no matter how abhorrent his (or her) alleged crimes are. We'll have to agree to differ on this.
Fair enough mate.
Two things;
1. I wasn't having a pop at you personally, more the ''hang em high'' mentality on here. You're only one of many on here who share the same point of view. Apologies if it seemed I was having a dig at you; I wasn't.
2. I'm not saying I think Le Vell is innocent. As I said in my earlier post, I have no idea if he is or not.

Gaylord du Bois said:
mr t said:
Who knows if he's guilty or not? Only 2 people know the truth. I've not paid any serious imterest to the trial but from what I can gather it seems there doesn't seem to be any witnesses or evidence to prove the case one way or the other. Not an easy decision for any juror/jury to make.
There's normally a great deal information that enters the public domain once a verdict is reached.

I have a feeling that this is what may happen in this case.

ponyntrap said:
Phil Meup said:
jimharri said:
If he is acquitted/cleared/found not guilty (choose your own terminology), a lot on here simply won't have it. Go through this thread; a sizeable number of BM'ers have him down as guilty, end of.
That's because these cases are notoriously difficult to bring to trial, because it's so painful for the victims to re-live their experiences. He wouldn't be on trial unless he was guilty IMO! Do you honestly think the child is lying!!!
I think he will get off. He's obvioulsy got enough cash to buy a very good defence team.

Your stupidity is tragic. I suggest you watch 'Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory' in order to understand how your absurd naivety could effect others. To obtain the truth you have to look at every case objectively. In cases as sensitive as this I personally believe even the accused should have the right to anonymity until proven guilty. Trial by media is extremely dangerous because a large percentage of narrow minded individuals are easily influenced and accept accusations as the truth, as proven by this clown.

I'm expecting that if he is found guilty you will be right back on here patting yourself on the back and rubbing your balls with a picture of yourself.
I would, but I find it very difficult to take a good picture when I'm doing that...

mackenzie said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
mr t said:

I have a feeling that this is what may happen in this case.

A lot has been spoken about at the trial that is not in the press. For what it is worth I think he is genuinely innocent and hope he is found not guilty tomorrow. I have been on trial for something I genuinely did not do which was the word of one person against another. ( it was assault nothing sexual). When I went to trial as i knew I hadn't done it I was calm as I knew the accuser was that thick they would get caught out which eventually they did. I was on bail for 12 months on the back of someone making a story up - it can happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.