City 2nd, United 6th in Premiership - happy?

is this open for negotiation?
I'd take 4th if United get relegated :)
in fact.. i'd take 15th if United get relegated!! LOL
it would just be too much fun... ;)

I hate this thread, or at least elements of it.

If I was given the choice of City finishing 1st and United 2nd, or City finishing 2nd and United 20th, I would take the first in a heartbeat.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an anti-United fan, not a City fan, if you ask me.

No. Minimum expectations are these IMO:
-Champions league spot
-A trophy.
-Out of the CL group stage

Don't care how the rags do but hopefully they'll get relegated

Over 40 years of listening to and living near those thick, arrogant, swamp dwelling pieces of sh1te makes almost happy for the scenario to happen.

But not quite.

Come on City, we can do it!

Would be more than happy if we're the champions even if they are second , doesn't matter for me in this case

but if we couldn't win the league at least we have to finish ahead of them

and about champions league : quarter final with well performance would work for me

Rather have the trophies. If we win we instantly finish above United anyway, we get better budget for transfers, better prestige and international rating and more importantly everyone loves success.

Would rather we won a trophy, but even if that scenario of us finishing 2nd and the rags 6th happened it would only mean they will drop Moyes in a shot and might actually get somebody half decent in instead. Probably prefer them to finish 3rd behind us and Chelsea and have an ok run in the cups but win nothing.

As others have said, what the vermin do, or doesn't do, is of little concern to me. And let's face it; if we win the title, that guarantees them finishing below us. And yes; water is wet and bears do shit in the woods.

Ducado said:
This may not come across well but FFS grow up, the OP seems more bothered with hating United than supporting City

Hating United is part of the package though. I would gain huge pleasure from seeing them implode, and that would go a long way towards compensating for any disappointment or underwhelming achievement on our part. A very long way.

Overall, I'd be quite happy I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.