Bus trip in Moscow with Kolobok

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
kbb said:
Hi Alex, as per PMs me and de Niro plus 2 or 3 others are up for this so 4 or 5 seats. Would like red sq and kremlin involved if we can but we have the day before to do some of that too

Keith

Make sure de niro sees the inside of the Lubianka!

don't know what that is but i'm on the bus either way.

de niro said:
kbb said:
Hi Alex, as per PMs me and de Niro plus 2 or 3 others are up for this so 4 or 5 seats. Would like red sq and kremlin involved if we can but we have the day before to do some of that too

Keith

I'm guessing he meant the Lubyanka building, it's the home of the KGB and a prison

Tonster said:
de niro said:

I'm guessing he meant the Lubyanka building, it's the home of the KGB and a prison

I knew that (lies) really but I've lived in collyhurst, Langley and newton heath so they don't scare me.

ps not that Langley Mr Putin sir (application for visa in post)

de niro said:
Tonster said:
de niro said:

I knew that (lies) really but I've lived in collyhurst, Langley and newton heath so they don't scare me.

ps not that Langley Mr Putin sir (application for visa in post)

good attempt mr Snowden.

hi all!

i'm going to let you know about full details in a week or two, when i get the full grasp of things. looks like the trip is going to cost around 20 pounds per person.

Колобок said:
hi all!

i'm going to let you know about full details in a week or two, when i get the full grasp of things. looks like the trip is going to cost around 20 pounds per person.

Sounds like a bargain to me. Looking forward to it. Top man for sorting this out

Scrabster Six said:
Yep defo looking forward to this. anybody whos there from Monday give me a shout have to get together for a vodka or two..

Hi mate, me, my son, de Niro and another mate there from Mon. We are staying in Mini Hotel Bambuk

Keith

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.