Looking for 3 tickets for the Derby (merged)

S.H.R.E.K said:
1 ticket going for Sunday east stand level 2, block 202 , row C £60 + post. Unless you're round London way n can meet up. As the bus up got cancelled.
pm'd you

I have two tickets available with hospitality at bem brasil deansgate before match with transport to and from. Tickets are east stand 2nd tier in the northeast corner. I believe I would have to meet you at bem brasil to hand over "ownership". It all starts at 1330. Asking face value for package.

like it or loathe it viagogo has suprisingly got 3 pages full of derby tickets as they are letting gold members sell on there now. prices were ranging from £49,95 to £ 90 .the tickets with booking fees will still be more than face but it will go straight on your access card and you get to see the derby .

Hey guys I am new to the online forums , I am a Blue from Melbourne Australia who due to a friend breaking his leg while on a business trip in Europe has the opportunity to fly in for Sundays match . I am open to any ticket in the ground and i am only after one . First time back in Manchester since the Maine road days and would love to see the lads stick it to the scum . If anybody can help , please pm me so I can book a flight into Manchester .
Thanks guys
CTID !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.