Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Had a brief chat with Niall Quinn & Martin Tyler in Plzen last night and TBF they both seemed ok.
I did ask who said "Stupendous" and Tyler said it was him!

I used to be obsessed about the agenda but took a deep breath and stepped back before my head exploded.

Now I notice other clubs getting it. Two examples from today, Stelling building up Chelseas next match this Saturday as it's on Sky, 'Chelsea have never lost against Fulham...' and the Mail showing the rags empty seats last night.

All the big clubs get it. At least it confirms we're up there to be shot at. We just need to prove the bastards wrong.

I haven't really heard Martin Tyler commentate on city for the last few years after moving out to Australia, but yesterday morning I watched it on a stream as it wasn't on live and it was sky sports. I've never really believed all the 'sky and the world are against us' stuff but fuck me I was shocked yesterday! Constant sniping from Tyler and even worse Niall Quinn (what did we do to him???) and the impression was that they actually wanted plzen to win. Souness was pretty accurate at halve time about the slow passing but Ray Wilkins is one very bitter man.

droylsdenblue said:
Had a brief chat with Niall Quinn & Martin Tyler in Plzen last night and TBF they both seemed ok.
I did ask who said "Stupendous" and Tyler said it was him!

This deserves a thread of its own to put those who deluded themselves into thinking it was Quinn in their place!

Martin Tyler as to follow the party line keep kicking Manchester City . I hope one day Sheik Mansoor buys the tv rights to the premiership . Then we will have Alistair Mann laugh his head off at Manchester United getting thrashed by the mighty Manchester City yet again in a derby .

Tyler cannot keep his mouth shut about the rags, even 10 seconds into the game he has to mention them, the best way to watch tv games is with the sound off.

I listened to it in arabic, much easier to listen too and you dont get the tripe of tyler and co rammed down your throats

The atmosphere was flat as shit by those 2 morons on the microphone when we scored, went silent every time, the sound from the whistle was deafening.

If they don't want to watch City play, why do they cast it? Or have they just chucked money at UEFA for the rights to broadcast it, and the city games come as a consequence and chore to them. I don't get the reason that they must be negative to favor the rags, they shouldn't be watching it, their own team is playing on another channel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.