Looking for 3 tickets for the Derby (merged)

I'm after 1 or 2 tickets. bought many off here and will not waste anyone's time. Cheers Brad

mtinadids said:
De Niro - ta for pm. Spoke to him and all sorted. Thanks a lot pal. Made my day!

ok mate, i'll post some more if I hear of any.
sorry tickets gone now. I will save the pm's I have in case I hear of any others.

mrtwiceaseason said:
CITYROBBO said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
like it or loathe it viagogo has suprisingly got 3 pages full of derby tickets as they are letting gold members sell on there now. prices were ranging from £49,95 to £ 90 .the tickets with booking fees will still be more than face but it will go straight on your access card and you get to see the derby .

3 full pages on viagogo no way they will sell all them tickets at them prices such ashame people get greedy ...
people can only sell at 95 of face so with booking fees this probabley puts £10 on the price .but is that to much to pay for a ticket that goes stright on your access card or you collect a paper ticket from the box office .no meeting up no let down no timewasters etc .if i was desperate and for peace of mind and ease i would do it for special matches
have just checked on viagogo a £55 ticket attracts a handling and vat fee of "drum roll" £15.20 maybe as these are amongst the cheapest people can sell their seats for this explains why there is over 3 pages of them .who is this scheme supposed to benefit nobody buys from here so the seller makes nothing and viagogo dont get any comission so dont make any money.once the game is offically a sell out how does it affect city if the seller wants 1p or £100 seller gets something and viagogo get something!!

Still got a spare ticket for Sunday, East Stand Block 101, £56 face value, a couple of people dropped out, will meet before the game or collect from Leeds, cheers

alright lads. just wondering if any blues had a ticket going? Old man got a ticket and i havent. would love one. cheers

I know it is not likely to happen but i am desperate for 2 tickets. I have one for myself but I had arranged for two tickets for some friends coming up but the chap I had sorted tickets out with has just let me down. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers.

Got 4 hospitality packages at the crown plaza for Sundays game . Cost £240 pp will take £150 each

Seats are in east level 3

alright , long shot i know, looking for 2 tickets either 18-21 or adult , travelling from sheffield sunday morning so be in manchester early can meet wherever whenever, pm me if any going

cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.