Bus trip in Moscow with Kolobok

andyhinch said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
andyhinch said:
I think Lino is more they're thing:)
Not once he's given them the sales spiel.
The old, look at the how the blood enhances the patina of the parquet flooring line.
Not quite. They'll say "But de niro, some of our 'residents' are a bit clumsy and often bang their heads and bleed on the floor. Won't it ruin the carpet?" "No problem Vlad. Got just the thing. Scotchgard. All stains just wash out. Should really be £2.99 a square metre but for you, I'll do it for a quid."

sorry for going AWOL guys, but due to increasing number of applications i have to reconsider the initial bus capacity. details will follow shortly.

so far looks like:
kbb/4
Greenie/5
Tonster/2
manchesterJACK/4
Scrabster Six/1
Tueart's scissors/1
me/3
Scall/5
cptaidan88/7
dbluebomber/4
Doddy/2
spaceoddcity/1
Zoew14/2

41 in total. looks like it's going to be a coach!

let me know if i left someone out.

as a well travelled fella, i can say mocba is a stunning city, gutted i can t get there to watch city! we stayed at the ukraney hotel a few yrs ago and did the balshoi theatre etc, can t bum it up enough! the tube stations are out of this world and a must see, as is the friends meeting house. there is a river cruise which is great too!

top marks op for helping the lads out, much appreciated !

ps, you city piss pots will feel at home, in all the parks and public transport locals are caning the vodka :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.