Grand Theft Auto 5

paphos-mcfc said:
I'm thinking of getting this. The last GTA I enjoyed was Vice City. Is it worth getting it blues?

Definitely worth getting it. I haven't enjoyed a GTA this much since Vice City.

hi guys,bit of advice needed,just bought this game yesterday but i have only got the arcade xbox which has 4gb,now i need 8gb just to play,what do i need to do?how much will it cost?cheers in advance.

city5189 said:
hi guys,bit of advice needed,just bought this game yesterday but i have only got the arcade xbox which has 4gb,now i need 8gb just to play,what do i need to do?how much will it cost?cheers in advance.

Best bet would be go to a local cex and get a cheap 20gb Xbox hard drive. They only cost about £5-£10

Edit: checking on the cex website it costs

£5 for 20gb
£12 for 60gb
£20 for 120gb

mcfc_ms said:
city5189 said:

Best bet would be go to a local cex and get a cheap 20gb Xbox hard drive. They only cost about £5-£10

£5 for 20gb
£12 for 60gb
£20 for 120gb
cheers for that fella.do you know if they are for the black xbox because i have got a 250 gb harddrive from my old white one but it doesnt fit to my black arcade xbox.im a complete noob on things like this.

city5189 said:
mcfc_ms said:
city5189 said:

£5 for 20gb
£12 for 60gb
£20 for 120gb
cheers for that fella.do you know if they are for the black xbox because i have got a 250 gb harddrive from my old white one but it doesnt fit to my black arcade xbox.im a complete noob on things like this.

you can unscrew the case on your old hard drive and use the caseless hard drive in your new slim theres a vid on youtube hope that helps blue. :)

Going to get a few hours on it tonight. Stopped fannying and got into the story properly. Love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.