NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

Anyone willing to discuss a trade regarding a running back? Can be a one or two player trade.

Darren Sproles
DeMarco Murray
Demaryius Thomas
Brandon Marshall
Jordan Cameron
Matthew Stafford
Bernard Pierce
Leonard Hankerson
Jason Witten
Bengals defence

I'm willing to listen to anything involving the above players I have, within reason of course. Drop me a PM if interested.

As far as waivers are concerned, the worst teams get priority. So if youre ranked 1 overall in the league you will be last on the waivers.

niall_mcfc said:
As far as waivers are concerned, the worst teams get priority. So if youre ranked 1 overall in the league you will be last on the waivers.
Not exactly, I'm ranked 1 overall but went from 10 to 7 now back to 10.

Not overly sure how it works but I did miss out on 2 waivers at 10 then after that deadline I fell to 7. Think if you miss out you get better priority until the next deadline.

pudge said:
niall_mcfc said:
Not exactly, I'm ranked 1 overall but went from 10 to 7 now back to 10.

Not overly sure how it works but I did miss out on 2 waivers at 10 then after that deadline I fell to 7. Think if you miss out you get better priority until the next deadline.

yeah, anyone who was ahead of you and was successful drops behind you for rest of that week - starts over again next week

Managed my team very poorly this week but, and as much as it pains me to say it, Sproles could be my saviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.