Kurt Zouma

Don't want to be a wet blanket BUT how often have we and Chelsea and the 'rags' seen these wunderkindts before ? Where do they all end up ? On loan to FC Uberlumpenstein.

When have we ever had a 17 year old who has made it into the first team ? I don't mean when we were skint and the likes of Willow-the-wisp-Flood et al broke into the team.

They might start off looking great with the youf team but then start asking for £100K per week like Sturridge, move on to Chelsea at £60K and end up at the dippers on £40K per week and then when they think it's their last chance of a career THEN START PLAYING !!!!

CITYBOY1000 said:
Don't want to be a wet blanket BUT how often have we and Chelsea and the 'rags' seen these wunderkindts before ? Where do they all end up ? On loan to FC Uberlumpenstein.

When have we ever had a 17 year old who has made it into the first team ? I don't mean when we were skint and the likes of Willow-the-wisp-Flood et al broke into the team.

They might start off looking great with the youf team but then start asking for £100K per week like Sturridge, move on to Chelsea at £60K and end up at the dippers on £40K per week and then when they think it's their last chance of a career THEN START PLAYING !!!!

He's 19 next month and,according to reports along with the interest he has attracted from the majority of top clubs,he has continued to progress and impress with his performances.

In the past the youngsters we have brought to the club have been of a certain/lower standard due to our standing and limited reputation,now we are dining at the top table we can attract the best and maybe this lad fits that billing?

I'm not sure Nastasic is top,top quality,subsequently,i think we need to find such.

Nastasic not top class? The lad is probably one of the best centre halves I've ever seen at 20 years old. He's still a baby and has a few mistakes in him, but he'll be one of the best in the world in a season or two.

Stevinio said:
Nastasic not top class? The lad is probably one of the best centre halves I've ever seen at 20 years old. He's still a baby and has a few mistakes in him, but he'll be one of the best in the world in a season or two.
I predicted Nasty would have a wobble this season a few weeks ago and am sorry to say he is doing so thus far.

He will be back better than ever when he sees it through. He's made of stern stuff.

Easy forgotten that he's very young and has plenty to learn.

Deepest Blue said:
Stevinio said:
I predicted Nasty would have a wobble this season a few weeks ago and am sorry to say he is doing so thus far.

He will be back better than ever when he sees it through. He's made of stern stuff.

He is a promising young player. We don't yet know how good he will be. He isn't even in the top 20 of young defenders I've seen over the years though.

Neville Kneville said:
Deepest Blue said:
Stevinio said:

He is a promising young player. We don't yet know how good he will be. He isn't even in the top 20 of young defenders I've seen over the years though.

Give us your list NK. ?

Most would probably slag him off now after his defensive error allowed PSG to rescue a point despite keeping Cavani, Ibra and Lavezzi in check all game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.